EA Forums - Banner

Holy

AllenDelic wrote:
bought 3 homer buddhas
1st: 150 donuts
2nd: 150 donuts
3rd: 60 donuts

Just felt like sharing, not that I need donuts though.
:mrgreen:

Nice1 :thumbup:

Replies

• mrobinson666873
    214 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Awesome! I've not bothered with homer Buddhas for a while. But might try one now, lol
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    It's good to hear they work for some people. Congrats OP. The one and only Buddha I bought contained a Mystery Box with a Parking lot inside it. Haven't bought one since.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    qATQpn2.gif

WoW! Congrats :thumbup:

Dgv78IU.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • sdarrall313
    280 posts
    edited March 2014
    Never bought a Buddha before, lets give it a go. Apple Tree...well, won't try that again.
  • brookesaywhatx
    729 posts
    edited March 2014
    It's good to hear they work for some people. Congrats OP. The one and only Buddha I bought contained a Mystery Box with a Parking lot inside it. Haven't bought one since.
    Never bought a Buddha before, lets give it a go. Apple Tree...well, won't try that again.

Sorry but this made me LOL so hard

• MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited March 2014

My first Buddha i tried gave me an apple tree as well
  • sandwedgeking
    2630 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I never waste them in my main town, but as soon as I get to 15 donuts in a side town, I go right for a Buddha. It helps to prevent my from being tempted in that main town. Yesterday the 5 donuts helped push me over 15 in one of the feeder towns and the Buddha yielded:
    rO5yw1Sl.jpg
    Four more: SVT, Tire Swing Tree, Apple Tree, and Burning Bush. Got my Homer Buddha fix for a while . . .

Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    I never waste them in my main town, but as soon as I get to 15 donuts in a side town, I go right for a Buddha. It helps to prevent my from being tempted in that main town. Yesterday the 5 donuts helped push me over 15 in one of the feeder towns and the Buddha yielded:
    rO5yw1Sl.jpg
    Four more: SVT, Tire Swing Tree, Apple Tree, and Burning Bush. Got my Homer Buddha fix for a while . . .

I do same but mostly because I only am spending money on my main
  • smittytime10
    71 posts
    edited March 2014
    tac84c6_Nelson_haha.gif
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited March 2014

I only bought that one in the beginning when I didn't know any better. I've had my side towns so long (since 1st Halloween Event) they have over 200 doughnuts. The first X-mas event is where most of them came from. I sadly went for stockings instead of Barney in the end. Still regretting that decision.
  • Jehsiickuh
    171 posts Member
    edited March 2014

This was me yesterday on a different Buddha thread... except I got a burning bush -_-
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6359 posts Moderator
    edited March 2014
    What a great streak

Yes-Yes-Yes-Wrestler-Cheer-On-WWE-Gif.gif
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.