EA Forums - Banner

The beginning of the ratman and a few questions

Replies

  • Bart-man5674
    1633 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    be quite anything you want to say do it in a pm
  • anti-flag79195
    140 posts
    edited March 2014
    Ratman is my new favorite forum poster. Sorry josh your #2 now.
  • Ratman5674
    888 posts
    edited March 2014
    Ratman will not use pms he says everything in front of his fans.
  • soprano_1980
    155 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Ratman is my new favorite forum poster. Sorry josh your #2 now.

    Agreed! Josh! That's the guy! He's just annoying but I love this guy! #winning!
  • IndustryKill
    46 posts
    edited March 2014
    A new forum legend was born! :D
  • Bart-man5674
    1633 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    ratman you are a complete plank be quite go play the game and find real friends to get attention from
  • Ratman5674
    888 posts
    edited March 2014
    Ratman has more friends on the forum than Bartman already. Ratman has been a member for around 30 minutes
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    Welcome to the Forum. I don't know if this was mentioned but you can buy iTunes or Google Play cards to spend on donuts. Also here are some other tips about posting.

    If you need help with quests and tasks- FAQs and Guides
    If you have issues in game-Bugs and issues
    Want to talk about the game- post here
    Anything not about the game-off-topic
    If you need friends there's a sticky at the top.

    Hope this helps if you have any questions feel free to post it and someone will either answer politely or if its been answered before they may lead you to the right thread although there are some people who would be rude
  • Ratman5674
    888 posts
    edited March 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    Welcome to the Forum. I don't know if this was mentioned but you can buy iTunes or Google Play cards to spend on donuts. Also here are some other tips about posting.

    If you need help with quests and tasks- FAQs and Guides
    If you have issues in game-Bugs and issues
    Want to talk about the game- post here
    Anything not about the game-off-topic
    If you need friends there's a sticky at the top.

    Hope this helps if you have any questions feel free to post it and someone will either answer politely or if its been answered before they may lead you to the right thread although there are some people who would be rude

    Ratman thanks you. Ratman thinks you are a better Bartman that the fake one over in his corner.
  • soprano_1980
    155 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Ratman5674 wrote:
    Ratman has more friends on the forum than Bartman already. Ratman has been a member for around 30 minutes

    Hahahahaha
  • Bart-man5674
    1633 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Ratman5674 wrote:
    Ratman has more friends on the forum than Bartman already. Ratman has been a member for around 30 minutes

    Hahahahaha

    who asked you and no you don't
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited March 2014
    Lol you've put a smile on my face :lol:

    A great man once said "why so serious?" Lol
  • Ratman5674
    888 posts
    edited March 2014
    Ratman5674 wrote:
    Ratman has more friends on the forum than Bartman already. Ratman has been a member for around 30 minutes

    Hahahahaha

    who asked you and no you don't

    Ratman thinks you are being a child.
    Ratman thinks that Bartman should grow up.
  • soprano_1980
    155 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    This is too much fun!!
  • Ratman5674
    888 posts
    edited March 2014
    Ratman would like to tell the truth. Ratman did actually steal the numbers.



    Ratman was being sarcastic because no one can steal numbers.
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited March 2014
    Ratman5674 wrote:
    Ratman would like to tell the truth. Ratman did actually steal the numbers.



    Ratman was being sarcastic because no one can steal numbers.
    thief! Give them numbers back :wink:
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    Lol you've put a smile on my face :lol:

    A great man once said "why so serious?" Lol

    I believe that it was this man
    why-so-serious-dark-knight.gif
  • Ratman5674
    888 posts
    edited March 2014
    Ratman will one day rule the world with Chuck Noris at his side. That day is when ratman will give the numbers back.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6322 posts Moderator
    edited March 2014
    Welcome to the forum.

    You're name reminds me of the myth from GTA IV.
  • Ratman5674
    888 posts
    edited March 2014
    Ratman was the myth in GTA IV
    Ratman is going to thank you now
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.