EA Forums - Banner

Donuts from visiting neighbours after the update

Prev1
jankrohn wrote:
Has anyone received doughnuts today? I didn't get one lousy doughnut from tapping close to 300 items. I hope they've not removed that feature... Maybe I was just a bit unfortunate today...

I just got Stampy yesterday, and my remaining taps didn't get a single donut. It was about half of my neighbors (maybe 20-30ish) that I tried for donuts. So might try again tonight or tomorrow. Doesn't seem too promising.

Replies

  • dmorgado
    122 posts
    edited March 2014
    i have done it for 5 days here are the results 2-0-3-2-1 edit this is with the max amount of friends.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    It's a 1 in 200 chance I got stampy last week and have found at least at least one each day but don't give up you'll find one they haven't gotten rid of it
  • K9gunner
    44 posts
    edited March 2014
    5 days for me (3,1,3,0,2) max friends
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    wow these numbers give me hope. i have not been so lucky

    1,0
  • Rosshk
    729 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Does it have to be spray paint, or can we get donuts from tapping anything?

    edit. Just got one by tapping someone's Duff Brewery.
    edit 2. Another from an orange house.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • xamovo
    296 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I hadn't gotten any in 2-3 days and got one after I caught my guinea pigs.
  • rrcb360
    18 posts
    edited March 2014
    I have not got a single Donut from tapping friends :?
  • Rosshk
    729 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    rrcb360 wrote:
    I have not got a single Donut from tapping friends :?

    I noticed my donut count went up by one a few days ago. I haven't visited friends since I got Stampy around then.
  • jankrohn
    197 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    The day I got Stamy I didn't even continue tapping. I think I read something that you don't receive any further donuts on the same day.

    So my statistics is (2,0). But good to know that it's still continuing after the update. * relieved * Need 50 more for the pet shop.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Can't wait to get Stampy now as all these free donus will be rolling in! :mrgreen:
  • Tara1qt
    406 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I got Stampy about 4 days ago and today was the first day I found a donut while visiting friends.

    I want to keep track of where I find donuts to see if there is a pattern or limited locations. Today's was found while clicking on Flanders house. I wonder if you still have a chance to find donuts in KL as I will usually check out KL if a friend has nothing to tap in SF.
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited March 2014
    I've got one donut in 4 days... sometimes i think it's not worth my time spending an hour visiting neighbours knowing that EA's odds on finding donuts suck after such a great update. I still visit neighbours as i don't want to let anyone down who might still need that building spray painted for that extra FP, or who might need the XP and cash from the handshakes, but apart from that, what else can i say? just a bit disappointed is all :?
  • jill_sargi934
    24 posts
    edited March 2014
    I have received donuts: 2, 0, 1, 3, 2, 3

    Visiting 100 friends per day.
  • Nilmade
    1028 posts
    edited March 2014
    I've received 2, 0, 1, 2, 1, 1. Today I haven't visited my friends yet but I don't think they've removed the feature.
  • cjryder625
    1418 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    dmorgado wrote:
    i have done it for 5 days here are the results 2-0-3-2-1 edit this is with the max amount of friends.

    you are lucky. I've done it for 5 days and have only got 2 donuts so far :(
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    Tara1qt wrote:
    I got Stampy about 4 days ago and today was the first day I found a donut while visiting friends.

    I want to keep track of where I find donuts to see if there is a pattern or limited locations. Today's was found while clicking on Flanders house. I wonder if you still have a chance to find donuts in KL as I will usually check out KL if a friend has nothing to tap in SF.

    Only Springfield I think but if you find one in krustyland let us know. Also I've gotten one from all night gym, elf house, blue house, white house, Moe's, but yea pretty much anything you can collect from could be the one with the donut. One tip is check ur donut count after visiting because you could probably miss one
  • jukan00
    2319 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    dave3490 wrote:
    I've got one donut in 4 days... sometimes i think it's not worth my time spending an hour visiting neighbours knowing that EA's odds on finding donuts suck after such a great update. I still visit neighbours as i don't want to let anyone down who might still need that building spray painted for that extra FP, or who might need the XP and cash from the handshakes, but apart from that, what else can i say? just a bit disappointed is all :?


    Me too. 3 straight days (900 taps) and 0 donuts. Can't dedicate an hour a day to this. I have some great creative neighbors as well so I try to reciprocate when I can but...
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    13 donuts in 5 days from tapping :D (100 friends)
  • jukan00
    2319 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    13 donuts in 5 days from tapping :D (100 friends)

    JEALOUS! :mrgreen:
  • ljwaug23
    128 posts
    edited March 2014
    4 in the last day and a half
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!