EA Forums - Banner

Updates??

Only the Devs truly know. It's anyone's guess. But in all reality, the Family Guy game is no match for Tapped Out. At the end of the day, it's just a clone that's trying to hop on the bandwagon off the heels of this game's success.

They could be prepping up for a big major event, but only time will tell. But we are definite long overdue for a level update. Hopefully we will see one sometime next week.

Replies

• halo_nothing
    483 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Only the Devs truly know. It's anyone's guess. But in all reality, the Family Guy game is no match for Tapped Out. At the end of the day, it's just a clone that's trying to hop on the bandwagon off the heels of this game's success.

They could be prepping up for a big major event, but only time will tell. But we are definite long overdue for a level update. Hopefully we will see one sometime next week.
    That and well, it's Family Guy so PASS.
  • Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    If the Family Guy game is meant for newer device models, then I guess for me, TSTO wins by default. :?
  • ink19810
    616 posts
    edited March 2014
    Aren't they doing a futurama crossover episode?
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Hmm.... i just checked a few pics of the beta in the play store and you can clearly see that its a 1 on 1 copy of TSTO.

I mean the look and feel are just exactly the same. The fences, hedges and trees, just look at the way the buildings are made and placed. The scale of the characters. Its just ridiculous how much of a copy this is....
    They didnt even try to make this a little bit unique. They really did their best to make this game an exact TSTO copy. Sad...
    But, of course, a lot of people are gonna play this game. Copy or not. And who can blame them. If its a fun game.

Im guessing that even the music and the prices of the in-game currency will be the same ( or slightly lower to try and steal the TSTO players away ). :cry: :twisted:

T2B2uWS.png
    TtgK3a9.png
    w0dAY3B.png
  • Snakeyees
    2321 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Bravewall wrote:
    If the Family Guy game is meant for newer device models, then I guess for me, TSTO wins by default. :?

Plays fine on my samsung SIII but tapped out will by far. The game is just dumb IMO.
  • RMVancleav710
    3533 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    maybe the people who constantly complain about TSTO will move to family guy...?
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Snakeyees wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:

Plays fine on my samsung SIII but tapped out will by far. The game is just dumb IMO.
    If anyone is able to play the beta on a 3rd gen itouch, let me know.
  • doh1886
    916 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I'll play both regardless as I'm fans of both shows. I don't think Family Guy has the same nostalgia as The Simpsons though.
  • sdarrall313
    280 posts
    edited March 2014
    I no longer find family guy funny, which is sad. Now, if they made a futurama game...
  • shasurveyi256
    354 posts
    edited March 2014
    Ummm....isn't is a separate company that is doing Family Guy (not EA) so therefore there should be no correlation aside from Fox?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!