EA Forums - Banner

More land?

atiq_ruhel wrote:
Anyone notice that homer made a comment about how "god" doesnt give more land except for during the squid port update when you first get the guinea pig center?

Don't remember the exact line but that's an interesting thing to say when everyone here is always complaining about needing more land...

Could mean that EA knows about the land issue or I could be reading too much into things...

It's a joke they've been making those jokes

Replies

• mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited March 2014
    "Land! The only thing in the world that God’s not making any more of... except during the Squidport update.”
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    yes its a joke because they are reading these forums and i am sure that they are well aware that a very big complaint for a long time now is the lack of land.
    it also could be them subtlety letting us know that they know about the issue and are working on getting us some more.

i have not ran out yet but i am getting so close and i do not have a lot of premium buildings. i can see how people that have every building have no space to decorate.

i would be happy with one extra strip every now and then during major events.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    yes its a joke because they are reading these forums and i am sure that they are well aware that a very big complaint for a long time now is the lack of land.
    it also could be them subtlety letting us know that they know about the issue and are working on getting us some more.

i have not ran out yet but i am getting so close and i do not have a lot of premium buildings. i can see how people that have every building have no space to decorate.

Yea i remember someone posted about how we need 1 more strip to square off Springfield so hopefully
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:

+1 :thumbup:

This is a very reasonable request and lets be honest could quite easily be done :)

Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • jmart0031914
    281 posts
    edited March 2014
    jokes, i get jokes
  • HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    so we be getting Janie soon thren
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.