EA Forums - Banner

righteous rating

I think for top level you need about fifteen training walls to stay at five stars. I have eighteen and that particular rating is solid as a rock.

Replies

• brookesaywhatx
    729 posts
    edited March 2014
    All I can think of is to add more training walls. Also cleaning spray paint helps too
  • atiq_ruhel
    447 posts
    edited March 2014
    from what I've seen tasks don't matter...

if you have some graffiti/sideshow bob in your town and you close the window without cleaning it or go to a neighbor's town without cleaning it then your righteous rating goes down...

Mine does that, but after cleaning a few graffiti/catching sideshow bob its full again... i don't want to build access amount of training walls... :/
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    atiq_ruhel wrote:

if you have some graffiti/sideshow bob in your town and you close the window without cleaning it or go to a neighbor's town without cleaning it then your righteous rating goes down...

Mine does that, but after cleaning a few graffiti/catching sideshow bob its full again... i don't want to build access amount of training walls... :/

I have a fair few training walls in my town, which is a wall keeping Channel6, film set etc in it to hide the wall doors i have trees positioned so you cant see the doors :) Works well i think :) Just saying it can work although it personal opinion of course whether it suits your town or you want that many walls :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I also used trees to hide most of the doors because I thought that otherwise the walls looked great around Fat Tony's. I've seen similar options around the temple or Calmwood. I also have one behind Herman's, with the building itself hiding most of the door.
    But they're fairly simple to hide entirely behind buildings, etc. I always think it's nice when a rating has a decoration like that, so I can just buy what I need and hide whatever I can't use for decoration (e.g. the extra statues of justice I have for my obedience rating.)
  • kevfd
    377 posts
    edited March 2014
    ok guys, thanx for all your feedback, I've taken it all on board :thumbup: :D
  • gidgetteandivory
    120 posts
    edited March 2014
    I've got the prison surrounded by training walls. I think it looks okay, but I'm no designer. :roll:
  • bonsol17
    263 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I have training walls around Fat Tony's and Calmwood. I think they match in quite well, and with a few strategically placed trees, the doors are fairly well hidden. My righteousness rating seems pretty solid at 5*.
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    Training walls make horrible walls. Especially if you are connecting the corners. They are best hidden behind buildings or used as an actual training wall, in my opinion.
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    the only building that ups righteousness is Helter Shelter from the 13 Christmas event. If you store it, pull it out
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    GamerGD3 wrote:
    Training walls make horrible walls. Especially if you are connecting the corners. They are best hidden behind buildings or used as an actual training wall, in my opinion.

so true :( Ive got trees hiding the corners
  • atiq_ruhel
    447 posts
    edited March 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    atiq_ruhel wrote:

I have a fair few training walls in my town, which is a wall keeping Channel6, film set etc in it to hide the wall doors i have trees positioned so you cant see the doors :) Works well i think :) Just saying it can work although it personal opinion of course whether it suits your town or you want that many walls :lol:

i'm sure i can work it into my town... but... laziness... LOL

besides, it only drops for a little bit and it only affects money earned which really isn't that big a deal... and also... laziness... O.o
  • bonsol17
    263 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    GamerGD3 wrote:

Agreed, the corners are a problem. I like the colour, though. So much nicer than the orange wall.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Ive got trees hiding the corners
    Ditto. I think it looks fine.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    bonsol17 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    GamerGD3 wrote:

Agreed, the corners are a problem. I like the colour, though. So much nicer than the orange wall.

I really dont like the orange walls :evil:
  • bonsol17
    263 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    bonsol17 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    GamerGD3 wrote:

I really dont like the orange walls :evil:

I have one solitary piece of orange wall in my whole town, next to the skating rink. 'Orrible! I'd love an old mellow brick wall to use.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Agreed, the orange brick walls haven't worked for any of my designs, except those that only show the nice cement top. That's why I went with the red brick training walls. (Bonus that my righteousness rating hasn't dropped since.)
  • bonsol17
    263 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    Agreed, the orange brick walls haven't worked for any of my designs, except those that only show the nice cement top. That's why I went with the red brick training walls. (Bonus that my righteousness rating hasn't dropped since.)

Now if only we had something similar for consumerism ... but that was another thread. :)
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    bonsol17 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:

Now if only we had something similar for consumerism ... but that was another thread. :)
    Always nice to meet a fan 8)

(Maybe I should bump that thread again...)
  • bonsol17
    263 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    bonsol17 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:

Always nice to meet a fan 8)

(Maybe I should bump that thread again...)

Go on, go on, go on :twisted:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.