EA Forums - Banner

How can I make this better?

lucas22300 wrote:
Swt3TDp.png

I think it looks okay, but it's really wierd that theirs an open space between the tubes. Maybe combine it together like the real powerplant. Also the prison doesn't really belong on the same concrete of the powerplant. Maybe buy a dedicated piece of land for it.

Replies

• lucas22300
    22 posts
    edited March 2014
    I'm going to put nuclear debris in that empty spot when I buy more land.
  • Zomboy716
    447 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    lucas22300 wrote:
    I'm going to put nuclear debris in that empty spot when I buy more land.

Wouldn't recommend it. Although it may look cool, their could be a tasty donut hiding inside :D
  • lucas22300
    22 posts
    edited March 2014
  • lucas22300
    22 posts
    edited March 2014
  • danco214
    1291 posts
    edited March 2014
    I do like the idea of the sliding gate as opposed to the swinging gates most people use, including myself.
  • jmart0031914
    281 posts
    edited March 2014
    I put cop car in front of gate of my prison not much else besides barbed wire fence, just added the red/orange brick walls around around the barbed wire fence
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    That's a lot of blank space in front of the jail. Maybe extend it out some and make a prison yard out of it?
  • jwvfilms
    215 posts
    edited March 2014
    I don't really like most of it. I think what's throwing me off is the jail right in the same complex as the power plant, and not a lot of effort put into the jail. For me, the jail and power plant are completely parallel in both back corners. I would move the jail but if you have no space for it then keep it. I'm not saying it's terrible.
  • Tischoo
    61 posts
    edited March 2014
    i like it with water around, think looks best

e5orb1943.png
  • Jax001100
    1004 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    jwvfilms wrote:
    I don't really like most of it. I think what's throwing me off is the jail right in the same complex as the power plant, and not a lot of effort put into the jail. For me, the jail and power plant are completely parallel in both back corners. I would move the jail but if you have no space for it then keep it. I'm not saying it's terrible.

:thumbup: Same here. If you have the space, I would consider separating the prison from the power plant altogether. Also, not sure the snow plough fits in with these buildings.
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Why are there phonebooths at the back of the prison yard?
  • Igcognita
    1504 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Tischoo wrote:

e5orb1943.png

Agreed, this looks great. I think the OP needs some more color.
  • davo180
    14974 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Tischoo wrote:

e5orb1943.png

The water around the prison looks good :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!