EA Forums - Banner
CLOSURE ANNOUNCEMENT: The TSTO forums will be closed on December 13th, 2023. Read more about the future of the forums here.

Is it to late for kumiko?

I never got Kumiko. Is it to late to get her?

Yes. Unless she ever gets re-released.

Replies

• Renamed8736
    231 posts
    edited March 2014
    It is indeed...sorry about your luck.
  • Annathewicked
    4736 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Currently yes...... Will she come back? EA knows.........
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • Renamed8736
    231 posts
    edited March 2014
    mwdalton wrote:

That my friend, is some wicked ninja skills....kudos.
  • mwdalton
    11557 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    mwdalton wrote:

That my friend, is some wicked ninja skills....kudos.

:mrgreen:
  • trunolimit2
    28 posts
    edited March 2014
    This makes me sad. I missed the valentines event and kumiko. On top of that I have to wait 9 months for all 3 spuckler kids this game is just insane.
  • jukan00
    2320 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    This makes me sad. I missed the valentines event and kumiko. On top of that I have to wait 9 months for all 3 spuckler kids this game is just insane.

Indeed. Welcome to Tapped Out.
  • MrWhiplash82
    766 posts
    edited March 2014

If you missed the Valentine's event, how did you get Brandine?
  • julesg007
    374 posts
    edited March 2014
    Didn't get her in one of my towns as I had Homer and Lisa locked in the tree house collecting gold coins for that damn wheel of hate :evil: and then I still didn't get the Claus Co. building as it freaking cheated me out of it twice!

Only EA know if they know if they'll give us another chance, there might be a chance they will as they have given us another chance with other limited time items but some items haven't such as the Mapple Store.

Hope they do though!
  • julesg007
    374 posts
    edited March 2014

Brandine was another limited time character, so unless EA re-release her you're not going to get her.
  • Itchem-Scratchem
    1338 posts
    edited March 2014
    julesg007 wrote:

Brandine was another limited time character, so unless EA re-release her you're not going to get her.
    MrWiplash82 was talking about how did Trunolimit2 got Brandine if he missed out on the Valentines event.
    Do you understand?
  • MrWhiplash82
    766 posts
    edited March 2014
    julesg007 wrote:

MrWiplash82 was talking about how did Trunolimit2 got Brandine if he missed out on the Valentines event.
    Do you understand?

Thank you for understanding me.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    Kumiko was an Episode tie in and so far none have been released yet except for Fat Tony who came with Level 28 so they could eventually make her a permanent character. Brandine could also be made permanent at some point like Rod and Todd were originally limited time and came with the last years valentines event but if not will most likely be back next valentines day

And to the person who missed the valentines day event did you mean that you were able to buy the premium items but not do the quests.
    Also someone correct me if I'm wrong but for Christmas 2013 wasn't the only way to get spin tokens in your town was the egg nog bar the rest of the tasks were for gift cards

Edit: thanks to chessfan12 for showing me my phone didn't save my original thoughts
  • chessfan12
    50 posts
    edited March 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    Kumiko was an Episode tie in and so far none have been released yet but they could eventually make her a permanent character. Brandine could also be made permanent at some point but will most likely be back next valentines day

And to the person who missed the valentines day event did you mean that you were able to buy the premium items but not do the quests.
    Also someone correct me if I'm wrong but for Christmas 2013 wasn't the only way to get spin tokens in your town was the egg nog bar the rest of the tasks were for gift cards

Actually they did rerelease a character from an episode tie-in. Fat Tony was one of the first tie-ins of the game, and then they re-released him for Level 29. It is possible
  • bort0matic
    121 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Take mine.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    chessfan12 wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:
    Kumiko was an Episode tie in and so far none have been released yet but they could eventually make her a permanent character. Brandine could also be made permanent at some point but will most likely be back next valentines day

Actually they did rerelease a character from an episode tie-in. Fat Tony was one of the first tie-ins of the game, and then they re-released him for Level 29. It is possible

I know that I wrote that originally my phone didn't save it it was level 28 and I did say she could be permanent but thank you for posting this I wouldn't have realized my phone didn't save it
  • jukan00
    2320 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    bort0matic wrote:
    Take mine.

Amen. Couldn't care less about this character. 25 years of amazing characters to choose from.
    Should've given us the Otto-Cat Bus/Totoro reference from the episode instead :-)
  • hyphen_ena
    34 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Yeah, unless you're a completist, I don't get the appeal of Kumiko.

With Fat Tony, even though he was given initially as an episode tie-in, he's a long-standing recurring character, like Frink and Sideshow Bob.
  • trunolimit2
    28 posts
    edited March 2014
    I never got Brandine. Most of my Valentine's stuff in my town is from last year. I did manage to scoop up some stuff toward the end of the month but by the time I found out about Brandine it was too late. This is what you get when you take a break from life ruining fun. I come back and I've missed out on a lot.

I am a completist when it comes to characters. I have them all except those 2.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.