EA Forums - Banner

What did you do - Springfield General

Here is mine:

7b0e3820-e3e5-4322-a306-1d755e001256.png

Replies

• jmart0031914
    281 posts
    edited March 2014
    nothing really with mine as of now just ambulance behind it w/ parking spots
  • LeuchtbojeConny
    544 posts
    edited March 2014
    I've built an ensemble of the General hospital with the mental hospital and the retirement home. They are next to each other and sharing a big park in the back.
    As soon as a graveyard is available again, I will place it there as well. ;)
  • chof89
    3 posts
    edited July 2015
    Hi, I came to this thread the other day, hoping to get some inspiration, but I found no pictures (the ones posted were down). So I decided to post my little contribution :mrgreen:

Screenshot_2015-07-07-21-53-54.png
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Here's my hospital. I may eventually get an ambulance for it, but I don't think it's really necessary. It's right beside my Town Square, across the square from the Town Hall.

Hospital_zps5gyi7jbw.png~original
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    ... I may eventually get an ambulance for it, but I don't think it's really necessary
    If you want something that can resemble an ambulance without costing donuts, might I suggest a bloodmobile.

6G6xgCW.png?2
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    neuroheart wrote:
    ... I may eventually get an ambulance for it, but I don't think it's really necessary
    If you want something that can resemble an ambulance without costing donuts, might I suggest a bloodmobile.

6G6xgCW.png?2

That's what I use.
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    neuroheart wrote:

6G6xgCW.png?2
    Yeah, I've played around with the Bloodmobile, but it's just too big for the parking lot the way I have it, imo.
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.