EA Forums - Banner

Does each individual house give Santa coins....

One per house type.

Replies

• MonkeyINtree
    11 posts
    edited December 2012
    Oh man, I thought I got cheated!..I was ready to complain!
    Aaaahhhh I want coins!!!
  • mwissma
    4 posts
    edited December 2012
    I also thought to get coins for each house, so i am a bit embarrased that it is not :cry:
  • Chibihalo
    376 posts
    edited December 2012
    Rayduh562 wrote:
    When u buy its decoration? Or is there only 1 pay out for entire group, ie 1 payout for all brown house or each brown house ( I have like 15 ) has own payout

While it's one per group of houses for you, it still pays to have the multiple houses because if you have say more than one orange or white house it gives your neighbors something to get coins from, especially if they're impatient and don't know the Simpson house trick.
  • bwagner16
    79 posts
    edited December 2012
    I was hoping to "farm" coins using brown houses.
    Turns out I only get one bonus from all those houses

It's ok though cause my neighbors/friends get coins , no wait
  • gazzajay
    327 posts
    edited December 2012
    Chibihalo wrote:
    Rayduh562 wrote:
    When u buy its decoration? Or is there only 1 pay out for entire group, ie 1 payout for all brown house or each brown house ( I have like 15 ) has own payout

While it's one per group of houses for you, it still pays to have the multiple houses because if you have say more than one orange or white house it gives your neighbors something to get coins from, especially if they're impatient and don't know the Simpson house trick.

What's the Simpsons house trick? Clicking out of a town and then back in?
  • tantce
    59 posts
    edited December 2012
    gazzajay wrote:
    Chibihalo wrote:
    Rayduh562 wrote:

Either that or clicking and waiting 45s.
  • El Jorge44
    189 posts
    edited December 2012
    tantce wrote:
    gazzajay wrote:
    Chibihalo wrote:
    Rayduh562 wrote:

Either that or clicking and waiting 45s.

clicking out and back in doest speed it up. so hopefully your neighbors have a couple brown houses decorated and aren't clicking on them to leave it available.
  • lilydalelah
    134 posts
    edited December 2012
    Way too many neighbors save brown houses for last.

I see all these blue and pink (unavailable) decorated houses and the brown not decorated.

So yep i have to do the 'Simpsons trick' all the time.

By the way the "decorate houses" task has continues despite every possible house of mine, incl Willie Shack and Cletus farm, is decorated. I don't yet have Krabappel or Muntz houses yet, but the goal still goes on...
  • itsmedanshep
    565 posts
    edited December 2012
    It'll stop once you decorate everything but the two premium items. I just decorated Krabappel and it disappeared for me.
  • orye74
    16 posts
    edited December 2012
    Chibihalo wrote:
    Rayduh562 wrote:

I did too even built a bunch of those ugly brown houses
  • MoLandeer
    9 posts
    edited December 2012
    Do I have to clear out the handshake icon to make a house available to my friends again?
    Or will it always be available for them as long as I don't click it myself?
  • El Jorge44
    189 posts
    edited December 2012
    It'll stop once you decorate everything but the two premium items. I just decorated Krabappel and it disappeared for me.

I would save decorating every house until after you get the Mapple/bowlorama/try&save
    you don't need them all to unlock the new buildings.
  • dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited December 2012
    MoLandeer wrote:
    Do I have to clear out the handshake icon to make a house available to my friends again?
    Or will it always be available for them as long as I don't click it myself?
    You don't have to. It's also safe to collect from your houses when you see it as the timer is already reset. Only one person can collect from a house per cycle.
    El Jorge44 wrote:
    I would save decorating every house until after you get the Mapple/bowlorama/try&save
    you don't need them all to unlock the new buildings.
    As long as you regularly collect from friends, it shouldn't matter.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.