EA Forums - Banner

Grimm

Definitely something different than almost everything else out there; a fun show! The series ends in 6 episodes, or the season?

Replies

• subii42
    2737 posts
    edited March 2014
    Yeah 6 eps left of the season, next one is on apr 4th
    Season 4 has been commisioned :)
  • wilki1999
    3965 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    hmmm might watch it.
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I need to get caught up I watched the whole first season when it first started is either watch supernatural and download it it or watch it and download supernatural since both were at the same time.
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited March 2014
    ecneralc wrote:
    I need to get caught up I watched the whole first season when it first started is either watch supernatural and download it it or watch it and download supernatural since both were at the same time.

Season 2 is great and at the end for rolling onto season 3 :):)
  • CookieKwan1
    962 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I have really been enjoying Grimm from the start. I'm up the the most current episode but I couldn't tell you what season is where, with all the breaks between airing and my schedule it's all just melded together like one ongoing story.

Nick = woot woo
    And whilst channel surfing a few weeks ago I happened to stop on season 2? or 3? of In Treatment and realised that Luke, Oliver's father is Hank on Grimm.

I don't always pay attention to the credits so I see faces and don't always know their real names. Granted I record most of the shows I watch so I can skip through ads (seriously I get it insurance everywhere!), or excessive clapping in talk shows (I cut off like 4-6 minutes of the start of Ellen everyday) or really long intro like True Detective. I mean they're good but sometimes I just want to get to the juicy innards of the show.

But yes Grimm is definitely a good show! :mrgreen:
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited March 2014
    Theres a 8 minute web series with woo and bob.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.