Has anyone built the Springfield General Hospital yet ? If so, what are its dimensions ?
Approximately 12 tiles (front) x 10 tiles (sides). It looks really cool and the outdoor surgery is great, hope this helps you out.
This discussion has been closed.
How you optain this?
(Scroll down to the General Hospital, doesn't have the size but has all the missions necessary.)
This'll tell you all the missions you need for all the current buildings coming up.
Looks like everyone getting 10 min checkups interspersed among random longer jobs stuck in here and there.
Hibbert Family Practice ($160,500)---added to game on 12/5/2012
1. Bart Skip School (8 Hours), (keep Skinner free as Bart finishes)
2. Build Hibbert Family Practice (keep Bart free as build finishes)
3. Bart go for checkup (10 min) (keep Hibbert free)
4. Hibbert practice medicine (12 hours) (keep Grampa free)
5. Grampa go for checkup (10 min) (keep Cletus free)
6. Cleetus go for checkup (10 min) (keep Luigi free)
7. Luigi go for checkup (10 min) (keep Quimby free)
8. Quimby go for checkup (10 min) (keep Burns free)
9. Burns hide Nuclear waste (8 hour) (keep Hibbert free)
10. Hibbert deal organs on black market (4 hour) (keep Kent Brockman free)
11. Kent Brockman go for checkup (10 min) (keep Hibbert free)
12. Make Hibbert sacrifice his principles (6 hour) (keep Brockman & Krusty free)
13. Hibbert, Krusty, Brockman dine at Gilded Truffle (2 hours each)
14. Krusty Promote a new product (8 hours) (keep Homer/Comic Book Guy/Wiggum free)
15. Homer/Comic Book Guy/Chief Wiggum eat at Krusty Burger (30 mins each) (keep Hibbert free)
16. Homer/CBG/Wiggum go for check up (10 min) (keep Hibbert free)
Springfield General Hospital ($196,500)
added to game on 12/5/2012
After Homer/CBG/Wiggum go for their check up, Dr. Hibbert prompts the building of the Hospital.
OK, better now. I guess I'm not the most patient person on this forum, but I'll be ding-donged if EA thinks I'm speeding up this l o n g quest with doughnuts. :?