EA Forums - Banner

What premium item should I buy?

Of the three there, i'd say Duff Brewery, purely because the majority of Duffman's tasks are outdoors and pretty cool. Hank Scorpio only has his own tasks, and i don't as of yet have Barney and the Bowlarama (although i do know this opens up an extra task for Homer). Hope that helps :)

Replies

• GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    lucas22300 wrote:
    I want a building that comes with a character, makes money, and offers new tasks for other characters
    List any suggestions below. :D

Of the 3 you have, only the Bowlarama adds other tasks. Ned and Homer get 20 hour tasks (premium).

Of the 3 you have, I would enjoy Brewery the most though. Duffman has great lines, and most of his tasks are outdoors. His 2 hour task is awesome if you the stadium as well.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited March 2014
    Thats a tricky poll to choose from :shock:

All three are good but for me it would be between Volcano Lair & Duff Brewery

I've flipped a coin and went with the Volcano lair but i disagree with the decision and suggest Duff Brewery specially if you have the stadium as Duffman's task there is wicked!!
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    GamerGD3 wrote:
    lucas22300 wrote:
    I want a building that comes with a character, makes money, and offers new tasks for other characters

Of the 3 you have, only the Bowlarama adds other tasks. Ned and Homer get 20 hour tasks (premium).

Of the 3 you have, I would enjoy Brewery the most though. Duffman has great lines, and most of his tasks are outdoors. His 2 hour task is awesome if you the stadium as well.

I have all 3 they are good but like gamer said go with the brewery if you like outdoor tasks all of his tasks are outdoors except for two (his 30m and 10h are indoors)
  • LeuchtbojeConny
    544 posts
    edited March 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I've flipped a coin and went with the Volcano lair but i disagree with the decision and suggest Duff Brewery ...

lol
    You should get a coin with two identical sides! :)
  • davo180
    14974 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I've got barneys bowlarama not got the other to :D
  • penalak1
    178 posts
    edited March 2014
    33nkmra.jpg

I suggest Barney's Bowlarama due to its cool design
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • dmorgado
    122 posts
    edited March 2014
    bowlarama or the brewery! for some reason im not a huge fan of the volcano lair even though I still have it :mrgreen:
  • aSkydude252
    168 posts
    edited March 2014
    I would say Bowlerama, ESPECIALLY if like me you have the plow king skin sitting in your inventory from Christmas...
  • UnseenWarrior19
    56 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    Get duff brewery it was my first premium and I haven't regretted buying it. Come on its DUFFMAN!!! :mrgreen:
  • Zomboy716
    447 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    lucas22300 wrote:

Personally I would go with the howlarama or the brewery. I don't have either but the volacanoe lair is very big and hard tk fit in with your Springfield. The character is cool but yea.

The brewery of course comes with an awesome character and a blendable building.
    And the the bowling place comes with other premium tasks for characters and if you have the plow king skin you get 2 premium characters :)
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited March 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I've flipped a coin and went with the Volcano lair but i disagree with the decision and suggest Duff Brewery ...

lol
    You should get a coin with two identical sides! :)

I've always wanted to get one of those coins :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!