• AARONRTD
    1807 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    AARONRTD wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:
    Sorry Aaron but since you were wrong
    simpsons_mob.gif
    I don't make money as a fortune teller, let it burn. So how do you feel about tomorrow!?
    Last year this time we got a level up, then T-I, then wacking day. But EA has been unpredictable as of late, first they cut off spAnser from spilling content then they released updates on different days to confuse us.
    So you ready to get mobbed when we don't get cup content?

I never said we will get one I said we probably will get a tie in unlike you who said you know we will big difference

OP was so **** on probability that he never thought about this backfiring. OP is effectively a charlatan.

I am the OP and I never predicted anything in the OP.
    How is predicting what I want based on probability equaled backfiring?
    As for being a charlatan, I never pretended to be something I wasn't and I didn't cheat you out of any money.
  • AARONRTD
    1807 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    AARONRTD wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:
    simpsons_mob.gif
    I don't make money as a fortune teller, let it burn. So how do you feel about tomorrow!?
    Last year this time we got a level up, then T-I, then wacking day. But EA has been unpredictable as of late, first they cut off spAnser from spilling content then they released updates on different days to confuse us.

I never said we will get one I said we probably will get a tie in unlike you who said you know we will big difference

You said today and you were wrong too. Guess we can't predict anything. Are we going to get a level 39, yes, when I don't know and I give up on guessing.
    And yes I do know we will get a level update. As far as predicting I'm just as good as anyone. And to take a fun topic to hear what predictions people have, then turn it into an angry mob scene is just ridiculous.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    AARONRTD wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:
    AARONRTD wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:
    simpsons_mob.gif

You said today and you were wrong too. Guess we can't predict anything. Are we going to get a level 39, yes, when I don't know and I give up on guessing.
    And yes I do know we will get a level update. As far as predicting I'm just as good as anyone. And to take a fun topic to hear what predictions people have, then turn it into an angry mob scene is just ridiculous.

Show me where I said today. I said probably that doesn't mean I said it will like you did
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    AARONRTD wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:
    AARONRTD wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:
    simpsons_mob.gif

The angry mob thing was a joke and I never say something will happen if I'm not sure and no one is saying you can't predict anything if it is a prediction you got to word it better
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!