EA Forums - Banner

Brige thingy

soapy_84 wrote:
I always see people who have for the want of a better word brig thingys in there town with what look like lamps on the top. I have completed this game as far as is possible and have never ever seen them.
What are they and how do I get some?

By adding street to water it creates the bridge automatically

Replies

• soapy_84
    67 posts
    edited March 2014
    Im sure I tried that it in the past. Oh well lol. If I can ever be bothered with a redesign that will be heavily used. Also why do we still have green water?
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    Because it ends today so it'll either be removed today or tomorrow whenever an update hits
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited March 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    Because it ends today so it'll either be removed today or tomorrow whenever an update hits

Ahhh, the sooner the green water is gone the better, really dislike it, ruins the look of my town, it's only place of purpose should be around the power plant, and for that, EA should release a green patch or river for everyone as well as the standard blue :)
  • atiq_ruhel
    447 posts
    edited March 2014
    dave3490 wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:

Ahhh, the sooner the green water is gone the better, really dislike it, ruins the look of my town, it's only place of purpose should be around the power plant, and for that, EA should release a green patch or river for everyone as well as the standard blue :)

HAHAHA Dave... That profile gif... LOL
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited March 2014
    atiq_ruhel wrote:
    HAHAHA Dave... That profile gif... LOL

I just had to use it the moment i saw it and posted it on the forum - classic Family Guy :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.