EA Forums - Banner

Do you have all the land?

Prev1
I bought all the land in Springfield a few months ago, and I'm working on my last strip in Krustyland (which I neglected for some time).

Replies

• GamerGD3
    3029 posts
    edited March 2014
    All of the land! Started KL when it launched and finished it in Oct/Novish. Springfield finished in June a few weeks after Squidport was added. Bought the latest strip from Halloween upon release - nearly bankrupted me.

I remember I had 1 Square left in Springfield and then Squidport launched. I was so upset to finally almost be caught up. I opted to get SP started, then bought the last SF piece, then continued to buy up all the beach property before the water (since the tiles take way too long).
  • chris6271
    4012 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I have all of the land. KL finished in december 2013. And springfield finished january. Need more land.
    Today I have redesigned my springfield. And make space for new stuff. :)
  • ElectroString
    238 posts
    edited March 2014
    All of Springfield, now slowly working on Krustyland
  • MrJuanMata
    5344 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Yup, I've got sooooo much cash!
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Have owned all of the Springfield land for a while now. Krustyland still has some space available but im not in a hurry to get it without new contect. Just keep on collecting KL tickets for when new content is released.
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I voted for "Working towards one or both". I have all the "current" land, but I am very hopeful there is much, much more that just isn't available. It is, however, getting really tiresome pleading for more land :twisted:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited March 2014
    I've got all the land in my town, as for KL i never bothered getting all the land as it seemed pointless when there not enough items/buildings to fill it properly
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Working on krustyland and Springfield! However, getting close to having all the land in Springfield! :-D
  • johnny50373
    2768 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I've tried to keep everyone possible in KL recently.
    I have all land in SF and have almost finished decorating. KL will be my next project.
  • jippy6048
    539 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Have owned all of the Springfield land for a while now. Krustyland still has some space available but im not in a hurry to get it without new contect. Just keep on collecting KL tickets for when new content is released.

Same here :)
  • JRCS98
    49 posts
    edited March 2014
    I think I'm quite a while off all the land, I'm upto to 40,000-70,000 land.
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I voted for "Working towards one or both". I have all the "current" land, but I am very hopeful there is much, much more that just isn't available. It is, however, getting really tiresome pleading for more land :twisted:

Don't give up now! We need you! You're an integral part of our more land thread :lol:

I have all the land in Springfield (also needing more). Have nowhere near all of the land in KL, not working towards it either. KL never really grabbed me.
  • jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    All Springfeild landi deff need more to finish redesign, not all land in Krustyland taking my sweet time with that.
  • lyndon928
    44 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    I Completed KL in January.
    Don't even remember when I completed Springfield unless you count the land expansion.
    Been playing every day since Audust 2012, so it all starts to run together a bit.
  • sandwedgeking
    2639 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I've got all the land in my town, as for KL i never bothered getting all the land as it seemed pointless when there not enough items/buildings to fill it properly
    I thought the same thing about acquiring land in KL, but since it no longer crashes upon visiting, I've been relatively diligent "working" over there. At this point, I'm really regretting selling tickets for cash a few months back - there is so much land to buy :shock:

I was planning on playing around with 2D designs there - always in awe when I see some of those crazy pics. Since there is no extra land in SF to try to mess around 2D, KL is a virtual blank canvas with all that land - and it will all be mine...soon. Of course then I have to save more tickets to buy bushes, trees, etc. to do the designs :|
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • letsridebikes
    470 posts
    edited March 2014
    I am working towards getting all the land in KL. Once I have it, I'll make a park that actually looks like something.
    I still have a row or two of land left to buy at the bottom of my SF, but still have plenty of wiggle room for new content. I'll buy a row at a time once I actually have a use for it.
  • LeuchtbojeConny
    544 posts
    edited March 2014
    I miss the option: working on getting all the land in Springfield, not interested in obtaining all the plots in Krustyland.

I do not like KL too much, so I just bought enough land to place all the rides.
    SP is different: I really plan to get all the tiles, even if it will take me a year. ;)
  • spidergirl79
    499 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Don't own all the land in either, more in Springfield than KL. Working slowly toward expanding Springfield but not KL.
  • CookieKwan1
    962 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I have all the land in Springfield and most of the land in Krustyland.

I want more in SF. I have millions just waiting for it.
    I only buy more land in KL when I get creative and need to expand because of a change i.e. new rides, valentines decorations. I've got loads of tickets there if I need them.
  • mrobinson666873
    214 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I bought all of the land in Springfield just after Xmas, now I'm saving up for krustyland.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!