EA Forums - Banner

selectings things has improved...

You have no idea how tempted I am to give you my login/password so you can go into my town and move some stuff around for me. Because I'm not on iOS, and moving stuff around has become a nightmare because of the frozen road problem. I WISH it would choose my neighbor's fountain. That's better than the [insert incredibly bad word here] delay with the program selecting roads.

Replies

• johnny50373
    2768 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I'm on a 4s. I have the same problem you had. I haven't updated recently. I have a fear that updating will make my game unplayable. As I type this I realize how crazy that sounds.
    I'll check.
    Updating...

Edit: Holy crap! Huge improvement. I wish I would've updated sooner.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • atiq_ruhel
    447 posts
    edited March 2014
    You have no idea how tempted I am to give you my login/password so you can go into my town and move some stuff around for me. Because I'm not on iOS, and moving stuff around has become a nightmare because of the frozen road problem. I WISH it would choose my neighbor's fountain. That's better than the [insert incredibly bad word here] delay with the program selecting roads.

If you do that I'm totally gonna write swear words all over your town! *insert laugh here*
  • danco214
    1289 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    atiq_ruhel wrote:

If you do that I'm totally gonna write swear words all over your town! *insert laugh here*

First thing you do when you get in is change the "UNDE REPAIR" message to "UNDY REPAIR"
  • atiq_ruhel
    447 posts
    edited March 2014
    danco214 wrote:
    atiq_ruhel wrote:

First thing you do when you get in is change the "UNDE REPAIR" message to "UNDY REPAIR"

OMG!! HAHAH this made me LOL!!

all i can picture now is torn underwear :shock:
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I just laughed so loud, I frightened the cat, and now he won't come put from under the bed. :lol:
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    danco214 wrote:
    atiq_ruhel wrote:

jBB7syb.gif
  • penalak1
    178 posts
    edited March 2014
    I just laughed so loud, I frightened the cat, and now he won't come put from under the bed. :lol:

You must have a scary laugh then :?
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    atiq_ruhel wrote:
    danco214 wrote:
    atiq_ruhel wrote:

OMG!! HAHAH this made me LOL!!

all i can picture now is torn underwear :shock:

Torn underwear can be a real problem. It's no laughing matter. :shock:

Ok, it is, a little bit :lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.