EA Forums - Banner

No tasks!

Once you finish with all the storyline quests you will get random tasks popping up

Replies

• ElectroString
    238 posts
    edited March 2014
    random quests started popping up for me once i finished lvl 38 quests, which was long before i had done all other quests. weird thing is thst these random quests only trigger in krustyland. when they do i shut down the app, and they disappear, only the farm random farm quests remain :P
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited March 2014
    I remember those days :) Feels nice to finally complete all the tasks doesnt it :)

What i find i have happening now is if all my characters are free at the same time i have about 3-4 random character tasks spring up which can vary on time scales
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    random quests started popping up for me once i finished lvl 38 quests, which was long before i had done all other quests. weird thing is thst these random quests only trigger in krustyland. when they do i shut down the app, and they disappear, only the farm random farm quests remain :P

Those are the worst especially perfection which is so annoying because you have to watch it and tap right away because they expire after 3s. Also have you ever planted something then right after you collect it you get the crop share task to plant that same crop you just collected
  • ElectroString
    238 posts
    edited March 2014
    usually i plant 12 h then once it's at 11 58 a random crop like perfection pops up. totally annoying!
  • mrobinson666873
    214 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    The thing is I finished the main tasks ages ago, and have been getting random tasks every day since, just none today.
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Weird thing is that my main town has one random tasks and all my other towns have 3 or 4 random quests. Side note, do they still have the "Collect from Local Businesses" task where you have to collect from a certain number of buildings? I haven't seen it for a long time but I have been maxed out level wise for over a year now.
  • mrobinson666873
    214 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Weird thing is that my main town has one random tasks and all my other towns have 3 or 4 random quests. Side note, do they still have the "Collect from Local Businesses" task where you have to collect from a certain number of buildings? I haven't seen it for a long time but I have been maxed out level wise for over a year now.

I haven't had that task since I started playing.
  • 1thunderaxe
    14 posts
    edited March 2014
    I get the Bart & Milhouse 24-hr sleepover at least once a week, sometimes it comes right after one finishes. That's just annoying to me
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts
    edited March 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    Also have you ever planted something then right after you collect it you get the crop share task to plant that same crop you just collected

I've had that happen with character tasks. Like Mr. Burns may have just finished Walking the Hounds, then he has to do it again. I've had this happen a lot over the past few days.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!