EA Forums - Banner

Anyone looking forward to Age of Empires app?

Yes, I loved Age of Empires. Especially II, it was a great game.

Jeugdsentiment ElectroString :lol::lol:

Replies

• ElectroString
    238 posts
    edited March 2014
    Precies! :D

I googled it but could not find anything except the announcement from last year. *sigh*

AoE II can be played on Steam (you need to purchase it from them again if you want to play it in the updated version) and before i started on Simpsons i spend quite a few hours on there.
  • Nilmade
    1028 posts
    edited March 2014
    I loved Age of Empires!! I haven't played for a long time but if there is an app, I want it.
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Nilmade wrote:
    I loved Age of Empires!! I haven't played for a long time but if there is an app, I want it.

Me too! This is the first I'm hearing about an app, but when it comes out I will definitely snatch it up! :D
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I'm curios if they execute the game well. I'd definitely give it a try after a month of its release. I don't want to get stuck getting a crappy app :lol:
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    jae_bazz wrote:
    Nilmade wrote:

Me too! This is the first I'm hearing about an app, but when it comes out I will definitely snatch it up! :D

Same here! I didnt know they making an App until I read this thread. Thanks for the headsup! Definitely gonna check it. I spend a lot of hours on AoE!
  • Khodro
    707 posts
    edited March 2014
    I can only imagine how much battery life that would drain lol
  • Itchem-Scratchem
    1338 posts
    edited March 2014
    I wish there was a Starcraft II app, that would be awesome!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!