EA Forums - Banner

Still no tasks!

Kewl

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited March 2014
    Just been on and there are still no more random tasks popping up, that's the second day now!

Is all your characters free at the same time? If so and it still not giving you tasks then go to your friends and go straight back this sometimes kicks a odd task or two (sometimes)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • mrobinson666873
    214 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Just been on and there are still no more random tasks popping up, that's the second day now!

Is all your characters free at the same time? If so and it still not giving you tasks then go to your friends and go straight back this sometimes kicks a odd task or two (sometimes)

They were all free, so I put them all on task but I'll try that when they've finished.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    Yea doing what Neo said usually works and I've seen people on here say triggers them sometimes and it's nice to actually see someone that actually wants them

Edit: sorry I meant to say people here reported going to Krustyland triggers them sometimes
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited March 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    Yea doing what Neo said usually works and I've seen people on here say triggers them sometimes and it's nice to actually see someone that actually wants them

Edit: sorry I meant to say people here reported going to Krustyland triggers them sometimes

Yeah KL works too forgot about KL, i think the game just needs to sync for it to offer new tasks, as it can work the other way as well.....If you get a character given a task and you dont want to do it visit Friend screen or KL come back and that task will be gone :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    Yea I remember that sometimes even if the characters are free the quest lines wouldn't trigger until I went to KL and back
  • mrobinson666873
    214 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Great info guys, thanx neo, I have 3 tasks now lol
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    That's awesome glad you got them again
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!