EA Forums - Banner

Friend Point Issue. (FIXED)

Prev13
That's good to know. The prize is showing on mine but FP points are still showing maximum. Didn't want to visit all my friends and get nothing. :thumbup:

Replies

  • RMVancleav710
    3539 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    FP points progress shows up when you clean graffiti in your town
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • davo180
    14974 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    That's good thanks for letting us no :D
  • RMVancleav710
    3539 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    your welcome!!!
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • halo_nothing
    483 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Maybe this should be considered for a sticky post? Not that it's going to stop the number of threads appearing about the same topic..
  • moxxee
    7697 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Thanks for the update!
  • NaYoung763
    57 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Can anyone confirm if there is a new FP level or just a new reward?
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    Level 6 is the lighthouse max level is 7 once EA fixes the issue with the bar it'll say level 6 and however many points you have so far
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Very good to know! Was wondering bout that. :thumbup:
  • RynoJordan23
    470 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I noticed I was at max level so i stopped visiting and came here. Thanks for the post!
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Wow I'm glad I'm not the only person who experienced this. I was pretty surprised when it just showed max level after getting FPs. Hopefully they'll fix it soon.

    Does anyone know how many FPs the next prize requires?
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    AJtheboss1 wrote:
    Wow I'm glad I'm not the only person who experienced this. I was pretty surprised when it just showed max level after getting FPs. Hopefully they'll fix it soon.

    Does anyone know how many FPs the next prize requires?
    5000, I believe.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    AJtheboss1 wrote:
    Wow I'm glad I'm not the only person who experienced this. I was pretty surprised when it just showed max level after getting FPs. Hopefully they'll fix it soon.

    Does anyone know how many FPs the next prize requires?
    5000, I believe.

    Yes
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    AJtheboss1 wrote:
    Wow I'm glad I'm not the only person who experienced this. I was pretty surprised when it just showed max level after getting FPs. Hopefully they'll fix it soon.

    Does anyone know how many FPs the next prize requires?
    5000, I believe.
    Woah! :shock: that's a lot! I guess this week is gonna be busy :lol::lol:
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • PatrickSays
    1140 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Great! Just finished visiting all my friends.
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    For anyone who doubts the validity of this post, I will post a pic so you know it happened.

    jjn08z.jpg
  • jtgroth
    372 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Is anyone getting more than 1 friend point per action? I have been maxed out for a couple of weeks now. With the new prize, I expected the 10 FP for the next 30 actions to start again, but I have only been getting 1. The bulk of my neighbors are not available to visit now, but I was able to collect from a few stragglers. I'm wondering if we are only going to get 1 per action, or if the FP action counter has been continuing to work in the background even when we weren't collecting them (so that when I get to my main contingent, it will be reset to the 10 FP per action)?
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    jtgroth wrote:
    Is anyone getting more than 1 friend point per action? I have been maxed out for a couple of weeks now. With the new prize, I expected the 10 FP for the next 30 actions to start again, but I have only been getting 1. The bulk of my neighbors are not available to visit now, but I was able to collect from a few stragglers. I'm wondering if we are only going to get 1 per action, or if the FP action counter has been continuing to work in the background even when we weren't collecting them (so that when I get to my main contingent, it will be reset to the 10 FP per action)?

    The counter isn't working right that's why you'll probably go back to 10fp per 30 action tm if it's fixed by then. You also apparently get 5 instead of 1 from cleaning graffiti
  • ElectroString
    238 posts
    edited March 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    You also apparently get 5 instead of 1 from cleaning graffiti
    only gotten 1 FP for cleaning graffiti, not 5 FP
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    You also apparently get 5 instead of 1 from cleaning graffiti
    only gotten 1 FP for cleaning graffiti, not 5 FP

    Yea I just read the 5 in one other threads that's why I said apparently cause I was unsure
  • wrkingrl509
    77 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I noticed I was at max level so i stopped visiting and came here. Thanks for the post!

    :lol: I did the exact same thing!

    Can always count on the forum for help!!! Thanks guys!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.