EA Forums - Banner

Friend Point Issue. (FIXED)

Replies

• Annathewicked
    4715 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    jtgroth wrote:
    Is anyone getting more than 1 friend point per action? I have been maxed out for a couple of weeks now. With the new prize, I expected the 10 FP for the next 30 actions to start again, but I have only been getting 1. The bulk of my neighbors are not available to visit now, but I was able to collect from a few stragglers. I'm wondering if we are only going to get 1 per action, or if the FP action counter has been continuing to work in the background even when we weren't collecting them (so that when I get to my main contingent, it will be reset to the 10 FP per action)?

The counter isn't working right that's why you'll probably go back to 10fp per 30 action tm if it's fixed by then. You also apparently get 5 instead of 1 from cleaning graffiti

One point per action and one for graffiti- blah!
    Hope they fix soon cuz 5000 points gonna take forever!
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • heilaghaugen
    53 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    jtgroth wrote:
    Is anyone getting more than 1 friend point per action? I have been maxed out for a couple of weeks now. With the new prize, I expected the 10 FP for the next 30 actions to start again, but I have only been getting 1. The bulk of my neighbors are not available to visit now, but I was able to collect from a few stragglers. I'm wondering if we are only going to get 1 per action, or if the FP action counter has been continuing to work in the background even when we weren't collecting them (so that when I get to my main contingent, it will be reset to the 10 FP per action)?

The counter isn't working right that's why you'll probably go back to 10fp per 30 action tm if it's fixed by then. You also apparently get 5 instead of 1 from cleaning graffiti

You get 10 points for the first 30 action, 5 for the next 30 actions etc. Everything is normal exept for that the points dont't show up. But you still get the points

• laurapound81
    214 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I noticed this on mine, but carried on as just thought it was a bug, as the bar was moving up just no counter! Thank goodness for this forum, answers a lot of questions.
  • ElectroString
    238 posts
    edited March 2014
    my mom barely plays but her FP shows the amount, she is still lvl 1 though! and yes, she did update tonight
  • sdarrall313
    280 posts
    edited March 2014
    Well, guess I'll go back to collecting then. Got worried for a second then. Hope they fix it soon though, it's a bit disconcerting. :) glad to know they are still being counted.
  • jtgroth
    372 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    drosax1 wrote:

I just cleaned graffiti and only received 1 FP
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    jtgroth wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:

I just cleaned graffiti and only received 1 FP

Ik I said it's just what I read
  • heilaghaugen
    53 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I just collected from all my neighbours, everything is working, exept it still shows I am on the Max level, but the bar is moving, and the price in donuts for getting the e a r l now is getting smaller and smaller. If you clean up graffiti in Your town, Your points show up
  • Annathewicked
    4715 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    jtgroth wrote:

You get 10 points for the first 30 action, 5 for the next 30 actions etc. Everything is normal exept for that the points dont't show up. But you still get the points

Yeah, hopefully when it's fixed but I just visited all my friends this morning and I definitely only got one point per click according to the counter when I cleaned graffiti.
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • HappyGamer73
    2403 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I got the normal amount of FPs today - 10 for the first 30, then 5, 4, 2 and 1. Total over 700 for the day.
  • Boyd45
    102 posts
    edited March 2014
    Can you post a link of EA saying they are looking in to this so I can keep up to date with it
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    If you've visited friends less than 24 hours ago from this update it'll probably be one. Once the clock resets it should go back to the usuall 10fps for 30 taps, etc.

If someone didn't visit friends lately and still got 1 FP please correct me. I don't want to spread false rumors. This was just an educated guess :P
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • heilaghaugen
    53 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    AJtheboss1 wrote:
    If you've visited friends less than 24 hours ago from this update it'll probably be one. Once the clock resets it should go back to the usuall 10fps for 30 taps, etc.

If someone didn't visit friends lately and still got 1 FP please correct me. I don't want to spread false rumors. This was just an educated guess :P

I think you're right
  • chris6271
    4013 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    AJtheboss1 wrote:

You're right. I had the clock reset. The first 30 taps I have get 10 FPs, the second 30 taps 5 FPs, and so on. :)
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    chris6271 wrote:
    AJtheboss1 wrote:

You're right. I had the clock reset. The first 30 taps I have get 10 FPs, the second 30 taps 5 FPs, and so on. :)
    Nice! At least I didn't make myself look like a fool! :P
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • Helen0725
    553 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    If you want to see the amount of Friendship points you are accumulating, you can see it after you clear the graffiti in your town. Here's a screenshot of mine.

wwOxwNY.jpg
  • ShadyLady876
    510 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    When I pick up a friend point in town I see my meter.
    When I visit friends descending amounts of FP's seem to be in play, but my meter does not fill, nor does it show correctly on the friends list page/ prize list.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    When I visit friends descending amounts of FP's seem to be in play, but my meter does not fill, nor does it show correctly on the friends list page/ prize list.

Like mentioned in the first post Their is a issue with the FP not showing in friends screen but you still will collect the fp. Also EA is aware and looking into it
  • blackgryphon9999
    661 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    AJtheboss1 wrote:
    Wow I'm glad I'm not the only person who experienced this. I was pretty surprised when it just showed max level after getting FPs. Hopefully they'll fix it soon.

Does anyone know how many FPs the next prize requires?

• ShadyLady876
    510 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    drosax1 wrote:

Like mentioned in the first post Their is a issue with the FP not showing in friends screen but you still will collect the fp. Also EA is aware and looking into it

Yes thank you I was just reporting what was happening with my game. A user report so to speak. Sorry if it bugs people I guess??
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.