EA Forums - Banner

Did anybody else notice Marge's task list

maavich211 wrote:
I just noticed that Marge and Homer's 5hr romantic stroll task was added to Marge's list

That was there from the last update it was never removed :) Great joint task :thumbup:

Replies

• davo180
    14974 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    maavich211 wrote:
    I just noticed that Marge and Homer's 5hr romantic stroll task was added to Marge's list

I didn't notice :(
  • maavich211
    133 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Ok thanks I never noticed before
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I'm thrilled that it is there, though I wish these joint tasks also appeared on the linked character's task list. (Eg, Bart ride Stampy, Smithers exercise for Burns, etc.).
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited March 2014
    maavich211 wrote:
    Ok thanks I never noticed before

No problem, it always worth stating or checking as some people might have not noticed :)

As i say i'm glad this task was allowed to stay, although i do keep forgetting about it :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I completely forget that task is even there, thanks for the reminder! Marge doesn't have any decent outdoor ones, other than 'walk maggie'.
  • atiq_ruhel
    447 posts
    edited March 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    I completely forget that task is even there, thanks for the reminder! Marge doesn't have any decent outdoor ones, other than 'walk maggie'.

Yeah I noticed that... That's why I like Marge's witch skin so much... Her victory lap and speed up crop tasks are awesome.
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Oh thats awesome. I'm going to put them on a walk now. :-)
    juliet603 wrote:
    I like protest... something.
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    There were so many requests that it remained that I assumed it would be removed but glad to hear it still with us.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Bravewall wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    I do as well. Plus it's a great set-and-forget task since it's 24 hour. She's always protesting something in my town. I did love the romantic stroll, though, and it was pretty exciting that it stayed because there was some question about it. Maybe I'll do that on Sundays or something, when I have some more time to reset tasks.
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Bravewall wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:

I like that one but I don't tend to use 24 hour tasks unless I'm away or know I'll be busy.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.