EA Forums - Banner

Lisa's task?

It's the animation from valentines day it was part of milhouse's chase Lisa not sure why you're seeing it now and by herself

Replies

• shafanator108
    359 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    It kinda looks like 1/2 of the Valentines Day quest. Millhouse chased her and she ran. it was a 16 hour quest.
    Either way that would be weird. Cause Millhouse isn't chasing her, and that quest is not in game anymore......
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited March 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    It's the animation from valentines day it was part of milhouse's chase Lisa not sure why you're seeing it now and by herself

Where's Milhouse tho he normally right behind her :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • MrWhiplash82
    766 posts
    edited March 2014
    It kinda looks like 1/2 of the Valentines Day quest. Millhouse chased her and she ran. it was a 16 hour quest.
    Either way that would be weird. Cause Millhouse isn't chasing her, and that quest is not in game anymore......

I think you still see a random outdoor task in you neigbours' Springfields when a character actually is on an indoor task (a leftover from Valentine's when we needed the characters to be outside). So I guess by some glitch, it shows Lisa's part of her joint task with Milhouse sometimes...
  • mrobinson666873
    214 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I know the person whose Springfield this is and they started playing after valentines update.
  • Mrsarney
    80 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I have seen that too! It was before I knew that in your neighbors towns they put everyone on a random outside task. I couldn't understand why I was seeing so many of Homer checking the mypad. Weird!
  • maxeerg
    1010 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I know the person whose Springfield this is and they started playing after valentines update.

That wouldn't necessarily matter. If she's inside, you're not seeing what Lisa is actually doing in that town. When you visit, the game pushes her out of whatever building she's in. This is all independent of whatever device your neighbor plays on. My first thought is that the animation is coming from the server. The other possibility is that it's pulling the animation from some files still left on your device.
  • Itchem-Scratchem
    1338 posts
    edited March 2014
    This has happened to me too, weird.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!