EA Forums - Banner

Opinions?

Looks great! The second pic is my fav :P
And welcome to the forum :wink:

Replies

• annettemarc
    7734 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I like all those restaurants along the waterfront, and your arrangement of those downtown public buildings a LOT. Hadn't realized all those restaurants would look so perfect there.

Do you have the high school yet? Ive seen the skating rink used behind it and looks like a high school gymnasium. (In fact, it looks EXACTLY like our local high school's gymnasium). The scale of the TSTO high school is such that the rink works really well there. (NOTE my own rink is in storage. I never could think of a spot or use for it. I like yours!)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • fraudelong
    134 posts
    edited March 2014
    I'm only level 35, and I tended to decorate and make sure I had space before I bought buildings, so I am still missing a lot of buildings. I just built the Legitimate Business building and am about to get the Adult Ed Annex. So no High School yet. I may move it once I get that though.
  • fraudelong
    134 posts
    edited March 2014
    I like all those restaurants along the waterfront, and your arrangement of those downtown public buildings a LOT. Hadn't realized all those restaurants would look so perfect there.

Thank you! :)
  • davo180
    14974 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Looks good :D

Welcome to the forum :D
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited March 2014
    Welcome out the shadows :)

Designs look good :thumbup:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!