EA Forums - Banner

Rate Level 39

Prev1
1st one :mrgreen: it''s good just was upset about some of the content

Replies

• LennyAdd
    514 posts
    edited March 2014
    Nothing special about it, and Sanjay isn't that important. At least it was a level update and I'm glad we finally got one, I enjoy questlines no matter what (except maybe the Herman one), because they give you stuff to do.
  • philieb
    931 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    It's decent enough. Just a regular level update with a few new things. The lighthouse is a very pleasant surprise though.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    philieb wrote:
    It's decent enough. Just a regular level update with a few new things. The lighthouse is a very pleasant surprise though.

7gnQ6hH.gifThe lighthouse was a great touch :) Think that probably the best thing about the update, although it going to be a while before i get it :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I thought it was a decent update. :)

I mean after so long I'm happy with even getting a level update. I wish it had more to it, but hey beggars can't be choosy right lmao :lol:

I just hope they come out with updates more often, and come out with more decorations. I'm getting kinda sick of having a ton of useless decorations and always having to revert to the same handful I always use...
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • davo180
    14974 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Good update :D
  • baddazoner
    1006 posts
    edited March 2014
    decent but not special for me it's just good to have something new though i was hoping for a better character.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Decent enough. Definitely nothing special in terms of the amount of new things available, but Sanjay's house is nice and "Shiva" and Manjula are both on my list of things to save for. Hopefully the trend of new friend levels with regular levels will continue, too.
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I thought it was a pretty awesome update in my opinion :thumbup: I do think the light house was a great addition in the level update. I would actually have to agree with neo because the E.A.R.L light House is probably the best thing about the update, too bad it is going to be such a grind to get 5000 FP! Well I have collected about 2400 FP so far and I only have to collect 2600 more FP. Almost there :XD:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • ElectroString
    238 posts
    edited March 2014
    Krusty Land decorations look really crappy though.
    Wott? Time to go to the optometrist! Imo they look great!

Please read the sign:

IAmALittlePigE.gif

It is the lighthouse which looks cheap. I'm happy with Sanjay finally appearing, although he could've been voiced
  • gidgetteandivory
    120 posts
    edited March 2014
    Krusty Land decorations look really crappy though.
    Wott? Time to go to the optometrist! Imo they look great!

Please read the sign:

IAmALittlePigE.gif

It is the lighthouse which looks cheap. I'm happy with Sanjay finally appearing, although he could've been voiced

I like the duff decos too. I think they look good around whatever that duff ride is in KL.
  • NaYoung763
    57 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Decent enough. Would have preferred a more mainstream character line up but I'm happy for the level update and new quests. Beyond the lighthouse and Sanjay's house, I am a little disappointed in the content updates. Thinking more could have been in a full level update but maybe EA is saving the good stuff for Whacking Day :wink:
  • radical-rachael
    49 posts
    edited March 2014
    I voted "other" because the wrong town glitch has not yet been fixed. How can I be stoked to spend money on donuts when there is zero guarantee that I'll actually be the one to spend them. So whike I'm happy to see Manjula, I just can't take the risk of buying donuts.
  • radical-rachael
    49 posts
    edited March 2014
    Gah. Too tired to fix typos and spelling errors.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    IAmALittlePigE.gif
    Yes, zere is definitely a probzem wiz your eyez. You need to wear zese thick glasses.
  • Mopurglar
    1048 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I think it's awesome. The buildings look great, both of the characters have some awesome and hilarious tasks, and Apu finally has a family.

That said, if you are a freemium player, you may not feel the same way.

Also, the Shiva statue is hideous and really needs to be changed to a male.
  • mwdalton
    11551 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I think the way they've released a friend prize to aim for at the same time as a level update is really good! I hope that continues! :D

I liked the Krustyland decorations, aside from that I agree with Stingray. :)
  • anngeeh6
    39 posts
    edited March 2014
    I rated it good. I'm just happy to have some new content.

One day I would like to see Herb Powell (aka Unky Herb) and that horrible car homer designed show up. There are still lots are great characters that can be added :)

I do loves me some Sanjay though. I haven't purchased Manjula yet......SOON!
  • litelbitt589
    155 posts
    edited March 2014
    Still deciding. But I love that there was something for everything. SF, KL, SP and FP. They covered a lot. Job well done. :thumbup:
  • mwdalton
    11551 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    anngeeh6 wrote:

Here's some more Sanjay for ya ;)

tumblr_l0h2l3Dp9S1qz4w1go1_500.jpg
  • anngeeh6
    39 posts
    edited March 2014
    mwdalton wrote:
    anngeeh6 wrote:

Here's some more Sanjay for ya ;)

tumblr_l0h2l3Dp9S1qz4w1go1_500.jpg

Thanks! Lovin' those awesome pants!!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.