EA Forums - Banner

Thoughts on my design before I go too far...

I think that's amazing. I think you did just enough.

Replies

• crickett40
    57 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Looks great! Very creative
  • atiq_ruhel
    447 posts
    edited March 2014
    thanks guys...

but the more i stare at it the more wrong stuff i see with it.. the right side of the leaf looks thicker then the left... but both are the same... guess just the angular view...

anyways... i guess i'll continue :)
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    That looks awesome! I wonder if you have enough space to add the red & white stripes like the Canadian flag? Or maybe that would be too much, I don't know. Now that I think about it, I'm not sure we have a decoration that you could use to make white space... But either way, it looks great! :D
  • psukegreen
    539 posts
    edited March 2014
    FABF16_4.png
    You could have found the mitten it took for you to make that eh.
    Also nice and the left side is a little bit bigger.
  • atiq_ruhel
    447 posts
    edited March 2014
    psukegreen wrote:
    You could have found the mitten it took for you to make that eh.
    Also nice and the left side is a little bit bigger.

LOL!!!

i know it looks bigger :(

but if you count the items its the same as the other side... just the view makes it look bigger... oh well nothing i can do about the view...
    jae_bazz wrote:
    That looks awesome! I wonder if you have enough space to add the red & white stripes like the Canadian flag? Or maybe that would be too much, I don't know. Now that I think about it, I'm not sure we have a decoration that you could use to make white space... But either way, it looks great! :D

i'll see what i can do... i can do a couple of really thin red lines on either side but dont have room for it to look proper... i looked thru the decor and couldn't find anything white... the pavement grey will have to do...
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    If you have any Springfield trash, the white barrels are good for white ... And since they're only one-square size, they're easy to use for fillers. Most of us don't have enough, but some seem to save their trash up *cough* moxxee *cough* (at least I THINK its moxxee ... I've added 8 new neighbors in the past few days and each has really unique areas, and I think moxxee is the one with the spectacular Putts-a-Lot I'm thinking of ...)

USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    atiq_ruhel wrote:
    y9cLD2xl.jpg

I call it the "D'oh! Canada"

Love it! I suspected you had plans for that d'oh, but this is hysterical!
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • atiq_ruhel
    447 posts
    edited March 2014
    Final product :)

PHZ0Ohbl.jpg

Love it! I suspected you had plans for that d'oh, but this is hysterical!

I didn't plan on it... Just kinda worked out LOL

Sandwedgeking suggested I remove the krusty burgers... I just came up with this lol
  • moxxee
    7697 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    sbr_012MoranisThomas.jpg
  • atiq_ruhel
    447 posts
    edited March 2014
    moxxee wrote:
    sbr_012MoranisThomas.jpg

Bob and Doug!! Lol hilarious movie!!

If you get stuck under water you can survive by drinking beer lol... Don't need air!!
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    That looks awesome! Very eye catching :-)
  • johnny50373
    2768 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Well done and clever.
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    That looks phenomenal!! :D
  • jukan00
    2320 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    How does a Canadian spell Canada?

"C, eh? N, eh? D, eh?"

Love what you've done.My Mom's family is Canadian so I like to think of myself as half Canadian :)
  • atiq_ruhel
    447 posts
    edited March 2014
    Lol thanks guys! :D
  • sandwedgeking
    2630 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    atiq_ruhel wrote:
    I didn't plan on it... Just kinda worked out LOL

Sandwedgeking suggested I remove the krusty burgers... I just came up with this lol
    Wow, just thought it could use a little "cleaning" up or polishing, but you've really outdone yourself. Funny how quickly you put it together - great job! :D

And.
    moxxee wrote:
    sbr_012MoranisThomas.jpg
    hahahahahahahahahhahaa!!!
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • atiq_ruhel
    447 posts
    edited March 2014
    lol I never really liked the KEM/KB taking up that space and it made my "d'oh!" sign kinda off center... so the D'oh! sign was originally a jab at myself for not placing it right... so your comment kinda gave me shove to do it lol

Also if I get something on my mind and don't do it right away, I get lazy and usually don't end up doing it... lol

Cant wait to see everyone else's LZ. I know their will be some cool submissions :)

Edit: Also, I should mention that I'm more used to Annette's way of suggest-telling to do something... I had a bench on the wrong spot and shoulda seen the number of comments I got about the bench blocking her view of something when I didn't remove it right away... >.> (Annette is awesome :D )
  • nascarchamp0
    1017 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Looks Awesome!!

Now you just need a beer store!

Makes me proud to be Canadian!
  • atiq_ruhel
    447 posts
    edited April 2014
    Looks Awesome!!

Now you just need a beer store!

Makes me proud to be Canadian!

HAHAHAHA!!! this nearly made me fall out of my chair... I work for an architectural design firm and guess what i'm working on right now? I'm designing a Beer Store expansion!! LOL
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.