EA Forums - Banner

Decor count

never got that message but have heard a few people in a different thread on here talking about it. Don't remember where though

Replies

• atiq_ruhel
    447 posts
    edited March 2014
    well my game keeps crashing and freezing... so i'm guessing the number does affect it...

this is so frustrating!!! i dont normally complain but ****!?!?

*flips over a table*

(>-.-)> |__|
  • jesslynco
    270 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I got that message awhile ago and ignored it. I haven't had any more issues than anyone else. Occasional crashing but nothing terrible. It used to take awhile to get into for my visiting friends but even that seems to have resolved since the last few updates.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I've had the 4500 message a few times so i try and stay around that, but i believe of memory that people in the past have stated they have had 7500 message before.

I believe what happens is your game will take longer to load and may become a little laggy, the main issue would be when people visit your town, depending on the amount of items you have will affect the load time for people to visit, i have one friend who's town is loaded with items and of late i cannot access their town :( the game just freezes
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited March 2014
    It's really annoying. I've cut back on all my designs so that my game runs smoother.

Little trick to save items- remove anything behind buildings ;)
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I had to change from using the single shrub to the double shrub with the grass sticking up to cut down on the amount of items used
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • theslayer369
    2002 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Does this take into account what is in your inventory :?:
  • LPNintendoITA
    11660 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    atiq_ruhel wrote:
    well my game keeps crashing and freezing... so i'm guessing the number does affect it...

*flips over a table*

(>-.-)> |__|
    that's the stupid idiot game that ea never fixes. it's not the decor thing.
    i've one of every item in the game, people walking in one street line and it crashes too. no duplicates or thousands of decos
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • atiq_ruhel
    447 posts
    edited March 2014
    atiq_ruhel wrote:

*flips over a table*

(>-.-)> |__|
    that's the stupid idiot game that ea never fixes. it's not the decor thing.
    i've one of every item in the game, people walking in one street line and it crashes too. no duplicates or thousands of decos

It's really frustrating... I take pride in my d?cor and how I organize things... and this limit would completely prevent me from designing anything properly...

The game was fine, but after my latest landing zone update, the game randomly freezes when I try to move an object, and a couple of neighbors said my town is slow to load... :?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.