EA Forums - Banner

Simple requests for stuff we used to have and would like back.

Prev13
I'd love to be able to set my landing zone...I'll be happy with any item that'll do it!

Replies

• ericborovay
    104 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    It would be great if we could pick our own landing zone.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I'd love to be able to set my landing zone...I'll be happy with any item that'll do it!
    Yes!

I would like one of those directory map signs, because it could fit well just on the side of a road, or in the middle of a park, or could be hidden behind a building.
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I'd love to add something to this, but I think you got pretty much all the important things. :D
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • obake-odori
    650 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Yes to all of the above, even the rules.
  • Ftball2theGroin
    594 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    These are all great ideas, and even better, we know that EA could turn them on with the flip of a switch. I especially like the idea of having the one-off tasks being resurrected for the random tasks. I hate how boring and repetitive the random tasks are right now.
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I think it's great they brought back aplabetical neighbours. It was horrible when they randomised it, I was so glad when they brought that back.

I want them to bring back 'not having chance wheels in events' :mrgreen:
  • ddshoemaker
    40 posts
    edited March 2014
    How about the next new character goes to el chemistri for an hour instead of the kwikemart? Or perhaps they can go to the knowledgium instead of the standard drink at moes for 8 hrs. Or perhaps they could utilize any of the buildings that had a one time animation and now sit abandoned in my town. Some of the characters have added tasks when u get a premium or event/tie in building so how about we get some more 16 or 10 hr tasks going.
  • kappa2783159
    561 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I apologize, Mr. T but your first two choices, "WE" only had a limited amount of ability to use, and the third views as a complaint.
  • chrisgyo
    1030 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    it would be great to be able to put a star next to the best neighbours so that there is a 'top neighbours' list...i have people i know in real life on my neighbors list and it would be good if i could easily visit them often
  • VinaBaker
    215 posts
    edited March 2014
    How about the next new character goes to el chemistri for an hour instead of the kwikemart? Or perhaps they can go to the knowledgium instead of the standard drink at moes for 8 hrs. Or perhaps they could utilize any of the buildings that had a one time animation and now sit abandoned in my town. Some of the characters have added tasks when u get a premium or event/tie in building so how about we get some more 16 or 10 hr tasks going.

YES!!!!
  • philieb
    930 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    4 words.

Bad dream house animation.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    i would never want an item attached to the landing zone.
    if we can pick a particular point on the ground i would be up for it.
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I would like both the "stackables" glitch and/or the "friend" glitch returned. Both made the game a little more enjoyable in my opinion.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited March 2014
    I'd like to make the Simpsons house the landing zone since it's the first building you get and was also the first non storable building. Also I'd like to see Whacking Day Return. The stackables to return too it wouldn't affect the FP
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    I'd like to make the Simpsons house the landing zone since it's the first building you get and was also the first non storable building.
    Oh, please no!

Reason number one: I want that tiny little timer to be the last thing my neighbors see, not the first thing.
    Reason number two: my neighborhoods aren't going to be right next to my graffiti buildings, which are the first things I want people to see.
    Reason number three: being non-storeable is not a selling point for the landing zone control. What if there are people who don't want it? They should have the option to either store the item or just not buy it.
    Reason number four: I think LZ control should be a small item, something that could be hidden if necessary, or blend in easily.
    Reason number five: making it the Simpson house would give every single person near-identical landing zones, and that would be boring.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:
    I'd like to make the Simpsons house the landing zone since it's the first building you get and was also the first non storable building.
    Oh, please no!

Reason number one: I want that tiny little timer to be the last thing my neighbors see, not the first thing.
    Reason number two: my neighborhoods aren't going to be right next to my graffiti buildings, which are the first things I want people to see.
    Reason number three: being non-storeable is not a selling point for the landing zone control. What if there are people who don't want it? They should have the option to either store the item or just not buy it.
    Reason number four: I think LZ control should be a small item, something that could be hidden if necessary, or blend in easily.
    Reason number five: making it the Simpson house would give every single person near-identical landing zones, and that would be boring.

the landing zone should not be attached to an item.
    you should just be able to pick a 1x1 square as your landing point and you can change it anytime you want.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    you should just be able to pick a 1x1 square as your landing point and you can change it anytime you want.
    But that isn't a function that we know exists. We know it can be attached to an item, and placement of items is easy to control, and also a function that already exists. What you're suggesting would be new set if programming, and a new option that has no established menu, so even more programming there.
    I also don't quite understand your objection to an item, especially if it were small. Why would this be an issue?
  • thito01
    60 posts
    edited March 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    1) I think you missed the point that this thread is about asking for things we used to have and want again. During the Christmas update, the landing zone was attached to an item. Attaching it to a specific square is asking for a whole new thing.
    2) We are talking about a specialty item that can be one square wide and place-able anywhere. Maybe just a simple star. Or a plant. Or, maybe a bicycle (ok 2 squares).
  • litelbitt589
    155 posts
    edited March 2014
    Would love to pick my landing zone. a sign post would be great. I am still buying land and did not think it would mess the landing zone. I moved all my graffiti building for FP. Doh! Maybe A little redo next weekend.
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I too would love an object that we could put wherever we want for our landing zone! When I was building my town I had no idea about landing zones etc and as a consequence mine is just on a couple of houses now!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.