EA Forums - Banner

Santa coins disappearing/reappearing

Yes, this has happened to me too. After logging out and back in the counter corrected itself.

Replies

• Pchorsedoc
    323 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Thanks for the reply
  • El Jorge44
    189 posts
    edited December 2012
    same here. I posted a thread about the same thing. damn near freaked out but it corrected itself. I also noticed the task counter on quests changed from 1/2 to -3/2
  • Pchorsedoc
    323 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    El Jorge44 wrote:
    same here. I posted a thread about the same thing. damn near freaked out but it corrected itself. I also noticed the task counter on quests changed from 1/2 to -3/2

Didn't see your thread, though I did a search about Santa coins.
    When the game is working well it is so amazing.... Sigh...
  • MtMornWood
    11 posts
    edited December 2012
    You have to be VERY careful when clicking decorated houses. If you accidentally switch them to the 'undecorated' state, your Santa Coin timer automatically resets to 24-hours. There is no way to cancel this 'reset', it just happens unexpectedly. So BE CAREFUL. 8)
  • tmbg75
    10 posts
    edited December 2012
    I almost had a coronary when I saw my coin count was down to zero, but then I exited the game and reentered and they were all there.

Another oddball thing is the Gulp 'n Blow was upside down and sideways in place of one of my houses.

And yes, you do need to be careful when collecting from your houses. A few times I've almost switched them back to undecorated. Yikes. :shock:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.