The April Fools joke that wasn't a joke

danco214
1289 posts Member
Was it worth the $10?

Replies

• danco214
    1289 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    So far I would say so, stupid but entertaining, at least for a little while, and since its on steam people can use the steam workshop to make mods for it.

And even if its only a fun for a day and then gets boring, $10 is a cheap days entertainment
  • brookesaywhatx
    729 posts
    edited April 2014
    :lol:
  • simpsons7795
    817 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I've been watching those video trailers for it and to me they are so stupid looking it's hilariously stupid. :lol: I'm considering spending the $10 but I can see it getting really old and not funny for me in a week or two...so I'm still debating on buying it.
  • danco214
    1289 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I've been watching those video trailers for it and to me they are so stupid looking it's hilariously stupid. :lol:

Exactly, and yes, it will get old fast, so if you don't want to spend $10 for something that will get old fairly quick, don't waste the money. And definitely, if you aren't into stupid games, don't waste the money.
  • danco214
    1289 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    If you want a better idea of just how bad this game is, her is a video. I did get a headache from laughing so much at this one.

**** Video does have some foul language, so may not be suitable if you have little kids around.****

• simpsons7795
    817 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    danco214 wrote:
    If you want a better idea of just how bad this game is, her is a video. I did get a headache from laughing so much at this one.

Yea I saw that video earlier today. I too was laughing through it all. My favorite part was licking the yellow car. :lol:

I'll probably just be content watching the videos and save the $10 for future donuts :)
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I've seen this game played on Machinima and I thought it was kinda funny, as a way to goof off. Honestly I'd never buy it though haha. Well unless I was really drunk :lol:
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.