EA Forums - Banner

Very cool feature

Yes, that is good they improved it, before we kept losing the money of the bet, over and over again.

One of my neighbors has 5 wales. Would be great if visiting friends good get the cash & XP increased to the level of their town. It would pay to have prosperous and dedicated neighbors, better than the flat rate we get know.

Replies

• dcacooper
    389 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Funchal13 wrote:
    Would be great if visiting friends good get the cash & XP increased to the level of their town. It would pay to have prosperous and dedicated neighbors, better than the flat rate we get know.

And would immediately make it difficult for new players to get friends, because no one would want them. Much better the flat rate we get now.
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    PS my new neighbour has TWO whales!! I wasn't going to make a second thread about that but ... TWO whales! All of you who think you are serious about your multiplier bonus have been totally and completely eclipsed my friends! That's dedication

I got a friend request yesterday from this one. Although i think that that aint no legit bizniz....
    ( Posted this pic earlier but the entire thread got deleted, lets see how long it lasts this time )
    Ueiwh20.png?1
  • am4692
    2253 posts
    edited April 2014
    I've got a neighbour that has 12 whales. And their town is ligit. Now that's dedication to a cause.

SAVE THE WHALES.
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I too noticed a neighbour with several whales and immediately thought "this person has more money than sense!" lol
  • EldarOfSuburbia
    307 posts
    edited April 2014
    I had/have a neighbor with 7, and I thought that was nuts.
  • soprano_1980
    155 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Really ?? What's going on here haha?? If you have enough money to buy ten whales to increase your multiplier you don't really need the multiplier bonus AT all
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    am4692 wrote:
    I've got a neighbour that has 12 whales. And their town is ligit. Now that's dedication to a cause.

SAVE THE WHALES.

Could be the same town. There are two more whales at the bottom but i couldnt get them in one pic. So that makes 12 whales... Also a whole lot of other premium stuff.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!