EA Forums - Banner

Suggestions for next premium purchase?

Bumblebee man is slightly overrated in my opinion - still a good character.
Kearney is terrible, don't even bother with him. His tasks all suck and his "voice" is just grunting.
Moleman has funny outdoor tasks, and is voiced.

If you had to pick between the three, i'd go moleman, BUT - he is relatively easy to win if you get a few homer buddhas. (don't waste your donuts on buying buddhas though)

Replies

• atiq_ruhel
    447 posts
    edited April 2014
    I have all three. I don't think bumblebee man is over rated at all. He has some fun outdoor tasks. I don't know the price difference but im tied for Moleman or BB man...

All personal preference :D
  • Itchem-Scratchem
    1338 posts
    edited April 2014
    Get Moleman
  • maxeerg
    1010 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Bumblebee Man will have you speaking fluent Spanish within three months. Many colleges will waive the language requirements if you have him.

If you are concerned about a character's outside tasks, make sure to look them up. See if they fit your schedule. An awesome 12-hour task won't be of any use if you always assign 4s and 8s.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I thought Bumblebee Man cost 80 donuts?

I still recommend him, though. He's a cash cow with the premium broadcast and his own premium tasks.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited April 2014
    Like mentioned before it's all personal preference but I recommend bumblebee man or Moleman while you can win him from a Buddha the odds are only 4% plus if you buy him you could win 60 donuts instead
  • chrisgyo
    1030 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Kearney's "dance a jig" is a great task though
  • fuzznugget77
    1037 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Bumble bee man agreed is overated but he is a wicked character, i wish the run from bee's task was longer than 1 hour. I would say hans moleman is the better of the 3, kearny's jig just isn't enough for me pick him
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    atiq_ruhel wrote:
    I have all three. I don't think bumblebee man is over rated at all. He has some fun outdoor tasks. I don't know the price difference but im tied for Moleman or BB man...

All personal preference :D
    Agreed! Bumblebee man is not overrated in my opinion! It's a pretty funny character. Moleman on the other hand is also pretty funny! If i absolutly had to choose i think i would got with Hans Moleman. Making the "man getting hit by football" film task is pretty *&%^ funny!
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited April 2014
    Hans Moleman without a doubt :)

This task says it all :lol:

tumblr_lhyk99rkwz1qb42o2o1_400.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.