EA Forums - Banner

Your account has been signed into on another device

There's sooo many threads about this.

Just click play now, it's a glitch when logging in

Replies

• HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    You should call the police. Get Wiggum on the case.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited April 2014

Think Wiggum may have his hands full at the moment :lol:

wiggum-donut.png
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • litelbitt589
    155 posts
    edited April 2014
    Went round and round with that one yesterday. I would get logged in and it would start all over. They ran me around in circles for about 40 minutes. Once things calmed down I did not see anything changed so no harm no foul. But at the time it was happening I would have been glad to give up a few donuts to get Wiggum there. :P
  • scholar718127
    1 posts
    edited June 2014
    I reached level 41 yesterday. I went to sign into the game today and I am back to level 1. I've restarted my device, loged in/out multiple times but no luck. The main screen says i'm at 41 but it's not there when I log in. :(
  • KrisV
    1840 posts
    edited June 2014
    I get this multiple times a day, I always joke to myself if they are going to do that at least buy me donuts lol
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    KrisV wrote:
    I get this multiple times a day, I always joke to myself if they are going to do that at least buy me donuts lol

If only! ;-)
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Think Wiggum may have his hands full at the moment :lol:

wiggum-donut.png
    I don't think he could fit that chubby, donut greasy finger in to press the trigger on that gun. :lol:
  • chippers29775
    930 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I reached level 41 yesterday. I went to sign into the game today and I am back to level 1. I've restarted my device, loged in/out multiple times but no luck. The main screen says i'm at 41 but it's not there when I log in. :(

Uninstall and re-install, or try to sign in on a different device. If those two suggestions don't work, contact EA.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!