EA Forums - Banner

Your account has been signed into on another device

There's sooo many threads about this.

Just click play now, it's a glitch when logging in

Replies

• HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    You should call the police. Get Wiggum on the case.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited April 2014

Think Wiggum may have his hands full at the moment :lol:

wiggum-donut.png
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • litelbitt589
    155 posts
    edited April 2014
    Went round and round with that one yesterday. I would get logged in and it would start all over. They ran me around in circles for about 40 minutes. Once things calmed down I did not see anything changed so no harm no foul. But at the time it was happening I would have been glad to give up a few donuts to get Wiggum there. :P
  • scholar718127
    1 posts
    edited June 2014
    I reached level 41 yesterday. I went to sign into the game today and I am back to level 1. I've restarted my device, loged in/out multiple times but no luck. The main screen says i'm at 41 but it's not there when I log in. :(
  • KrisV
    1840 posts
    edited June 2014
    I get this multiple times a day, I always joke to myself if they are going to do that at least buy me donuts lol
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    KrisV wrote:
    I get this multiple times a day, I always joke to myself if they are going to do that at least buy me donuts lol

If only! ;-)
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Think Wiggum may have his hands full at the moment :lol:

wiggum-donut.png
    I don't think he could fit that chubby, donut greasy finger in to press the trigger on that gun. :lol:
  • chippers29775
    930 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I reached level 41 yesterday. I went to sign into the game today and I am back to level 1. I've restarted my device, loged in/out multiple times but no luck. The main screen says i'm at 41 but it's not there when I log in. :(

Uninstall and re-install, or try to sign in on a different device. If those two suggestions don't work, contact EA.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.