EA Forums - Banner

Strange visitor notifications

I got one last night. it could be possible they were deleted neighbors.

Replies

• cornick1234
    189 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    It happens from time to time, it's just a glitch, ignore it.
  • Tara1qt
    406 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    This has been happening a lot over the last week or so. What is strange is that I will go through and visit all my friends and then about 5-10min later I will get a notification that I have visited my own town.. I think this may be because I am getting someone else's (on my friends list) notifications.

As annoying as this is, this is probably low on their list of bugs to fix, however I would like it to be addressed so I get my own notifications and not someone else's.
  • duncanbrow162
    277 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    This has been happening to me a lot as well recently. Even when I'm playing the game I get visitor notifications from people who aren't even on my frinds list. It happens at stupid times as well, like when you're scratching the scratch card.
  • cornick1234
    189 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    This has been happening to me a lot as well recently. Even when I'm playing the game I get visitor notifications from people who aren't even on my frinds list. It happens at stupid times as well, like when you're scratching the scratch card.

Ahh ok, I didn't realise you'd been having it in game, I've had plenty of "notifications" but not in game. That does sound like it needs reporting to EA, have you opened a ticket?
  • lawso69970
    244 posts
    edited April 2014
    I too have been having this problem while in my SF.
  • EvilBunny78
    2 posts
    edited April 2014
    I'm getting it too! Except it is not my neighbors or my old ones...just strangers and it everyday and all the time! I get atleast 4 or 5 a day! sometime more!!! is there a way to get it to stop? or atleast remove it from my notification bar. I hate receiving notification from people i don't know on my phone!!! it even does it while I'm playing the game too! Someone help please! or EA please fix your glitch!
  • PonyDx
    185 posts
    edited April 2014
    I get those messages sometimes.. I figure its their ghosts after I disposed of them for their Inactivity.
    doesnt bother me.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!