EA Forums - Banner

Whacking day?

Prev13
I hope so! :D I'd better start my finger stretching exercises just in case... :wink:

Replies

• Itchem-Scratchem
    1338 posts
    edited April 2014
    Can't see any other holiday coming, BRING OUT WHACKING DAY!!
  • phoebexlois
    975 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Can't wait until Whacking Day!
    I wonder what the prizes will be as they were pretty random and not really related last year?
  • mrobinson666873
    214 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I'm totally ready for a big event right now!

I hope they bring back the fort, i didn't play last years WD, although it'd probably cost doughnuts.
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited April 2014
    Cannot face WD again...
  • phoebexlois
    975 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    If they re-release items, I'll be angry!
    I want new ones!!!!
  • mrobinson666873
    214 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I want new ones!!!!

I think it'll mostly be new buildings seeing as most of last years are now premium.
  • phoebexlois
    975 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I want new ones!!!!

I think it'll mostly be new buildings seeing as most of last years are now premium.
    Good point.
    I can't wait to see what they release, it could be anything.
    One thing I do want re-released are the stalls and the decorations for in-game cash as I didn't buy any :cry:
  • Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    The fact that we just got the EARL lighthouse, leads me to believe that we will be getting some chili cook-off items, as they came from the same episode. A lot of different aspects in this game come from the same episodes.
  • jukan00
    2319 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I want new ones!!!!

Good point.
    One thing I do want re-released are the stalls and the decorations for in-game cash as I didn't buy any :cry:

I think those cost donuts last year...
    Would be nice if they were in game cash though.
  • phoebexlois
    975 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    jukan00 wrote:
    I want new ones!!!!

Good point.

I think there were a few decorations that cost cash
  • jukan00
    2319 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Man. I must have been poorer than I remember then because I didn't buy anything and definitely would've if I had the money.
  • Snakeyees
    2321 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    I hope so! :D I'd better start my finger stretching exercises just in case... :wink:

I hope not
  • kingmob31838
    519 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Bravewall wrote:
    The fact that we just got the EARL lighthouse, leads me to believe that we will be getting some chili cook-off items, as they came from the same episode. A lot of different aspects in this game come from the same episodes.

I would totally buy the The Space Coyote
  • KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    The events have all dropped later than last year so I don't think we will see whacking day until the 15-17th at the earliest. Some have speculated an Easter questline, and if that happens WD would start a few days after Easter ends. In that case the release would be more like the 24th or 25th. I hope it's sooner rather than later obviously, but lately EA has been taking their sweet time with updates.
  • kingmob31838
    519 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I'd admire EA's balls if they don't do a big update next week when the Family Guy game comes out.
  • phoebexlois
    975 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    jukan00 wrote:
    Man. I must have been poorer than I remember then because I didn't buy anything and definitely would've if I had the money.
    There was some stuff (you'll have to scroll to see prices):
    2AnMTOf.jpg
    The only thing I brought was the banner but then sold it afterwards because it didn't fit in anyway as I didn't buy any of the other content (I didn't have much cash as I only had the game for about 1 month then (I'm on android)).
  • Itchem-Scratchem
    1338 posts
    edited April 2014
    jukan00 wrote:
    I want new ones!!!!

Good point.

Nothing was premium except the practice snakes and the snake log/rock
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Hopefully!
  • jmart0031914
    281 posts
    edited April 2014
    i cant wait for the people who don't frequent forum complaints after next release of anything! haha I will be happy with any n all releases n updates to come
  • whoamercy
    98 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Bravewall wrote:

Cool! Space coyote! The ziggurat would be great, too. It'd go with the mini-golf place.

It'd be a great time to introduce a few more tents / booths, and the like, maybe some of the renaissance fair ones (different ep, I know, but...) like the fortune teller's tent and Wiggum's esquillax exhibit.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!