Prev1
ecneralc
3182 posts Member
You won't regret, Titanfall is awesome! :wink:

Replies

• wilki1999
    3974 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I think Playstation probably plays better but through the trouble you have had, the xbox one is more worth it. Hope you enjoy playing titafall! :D
  • MrJuanMata
    5344 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    wilki1999 wrote:
    I think Playstation probably plays better but through the trouble you have had, the xbox one is more worth it. Hope you enjoy playing titafall! :D
    I had both PS4 and Xbox One, I sold the Xbox One on eBay for like £100 more than what I paid for as I got it on release, anyway the reason I didn't want it was because I really didn't like it's layout, party chat and even though it did play some games in 1080p, i found it laggy.. And they always seem to do maintenance on PSN which happens very rarely on Xbox. And the Xbox One has better games for sure
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Over on the playstation forum they're saying it's my own fault because Sony said the promo was over on march 31st. On the paper with the code it says expires January 31st 2014, so I put it onto my account on December 30th 2013. I then went into account services and clicked on Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (bundle) it brought up a thing that said: Entitled to a disc upgrade for Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag for PS4
    Redeemed on: 12/30/2013
    Expires: -
    Days left: -

Therefore the code does not expire once attached and since it is attached to my account I should still be able to get the upgrade. The fact that they went and put an expiry date in the store doesn't matter since the code is active and does not expire. Plus why would I go purchase the game for PS4 in the store when the code says it doesn't expire and I did not have a PS4 at the time.
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited April 2014
    I am as ps4 owner, but you are going to get the fan boys trying to say it's your fault! IMO you should have got your upgrade!

• ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I am as ps4 owner, but you are going to get the fan boys trying to say it's your fault! IMO you should have got your upgrade!

I've always had Sony and Nintendo. I only got a 360 because we won it, it was completely free. So when they announced PS4 I of course wanted it, it was $100 cheaper then Xbox one and all the games I like come out on both there's only a few exclusives I play on Sony but god of war is pretty much over. Then they raised the PS4 $50, and my wife loves the kinects on Xbox so was kinda leaning towards Xbox one but then I remembered hey I get AC4 for $10 I'll get the ps4 and a game and will workout as if I got ps4 for 399 with game instead of 449 without game. Then this happens.
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    This what another person wrote and responded with really sux for them too.

I'm not liking my PS4 either. I got mine because, It was 100 dollars cheaper than Xbox One, PlaySation Plus is also cheaper and includes free games every month! and i played FFXIV on PS3 so i was going to get a free digital upgrade to the PS4 version when this game comes out for PS4. (Or not if you keep reading this to find out why i'm getting screwed over)

It turns out there's strigns attached if you're like me and created your PSN account before you were 18 years old meaning you had to make a Sub account. Well even after you turned 18, your account is still a sub account and you can't use the Share button to upload screenshots or videos!

So i made a new PSN account after i turned 18 last month (The account i'm using to post here) and i'm still forced to use a Sub account to play FFXIV on PS3/4 unless i'm willing to repurchase the game (there for getting screwed out of the upgrade offer), starting back at level 1 and also lose legacy member status since i originally played this on PC in the version 1.0 days.

So you can't upgrade your existing PSN account to a Master account and you can't unlink a Square Enix account. Perfect combo right there Sony and Square Enix....

As a customer, i feel i'm getting screwed over and its got me crying foul.

With the Xbox One on the other hand, when i signed in after i turned 18, My account is upgraded to an Adult account automatically and i kept the same account and didn't loose anything.

It would only make sense to go with whoever is treating you better. I like the PS4 itself but, the account system and the customer service is chasing me away.
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    MrJuanMata wrote:

I really wanted to play that game! Unfortunately Xbox One wont be released here in Holland until october or so. Pretty strange, its more than a year after the original release. Im still thinking on buying it for my 360 but i dont know if its worth it. Its a lot better on xbox one.
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    OkSqEK8l.jpg

tVdD99Ql.jpg
  • maxeerg
    1010 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I do believe that you deserve the $10 upgrade. Most likely, though, the promotion is actually controlled by Ubisoft rather than Sony.
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    maxeerg wrote:
    I do believe that you deserve the $10 upgrade. Most likely, though, the promotion is actually controlled by Ubisoft rather than Sony.

+1 Ubisoft is responsible. Not Sony.
  • Ratman5674
    888 posts
    edited April 2014
    Ratman will come round and raid Sony with you.

Seriously don't buy the camera it's a waste.
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited April 2014
    Ratman5674 wrote:

Can it be used to control netflix ect...? (By voice)?
  • Unlikelyend
    55 posts
    edited April 2014
    MrJuanMata wrote:

I really wanted to play that game! Unfortunately Xbox One wont be released here in Holland until october or so. Pretty strange, its more than a year after the original release. Im still thinking on buying it for my 360 but i dont know if its worth it. Its a lot better on xbox one.

It is better on the one, so don't. Just import your one by Amazone.de. Service is great and quick! Microsoft Netherlands Will handle your garantie. So Why wait till september? I didn't :wink:
  • Ratman5674
    888 posts
    edited April 2014
    Ratman5674 wrote:

Can it be used to control netflix ect...? (By voice)?

It does something by voice but Ratman is not sure
    All Ratman knows is is £50 and only works on playroom.
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    MrJuanMata wrote:

It is better on the one, so don't. Just import your one by Amazone.de. Service is great and quick! Microsoft Netherlands Will handle your garantie. So Why wait till september? I didn't :wink:

Thanks for the tip, mate! :thumbup:

I didnt know that you still had warranty. Thats what was holding me back. Ill be heading to Germany in 2 or 3 weeks for a weekend so i might just drop by the local MediaMarkt or something!
  • i_em_evilhomer
    47 posts
    edited April 2014
    ecneralc wrote:
    OkSqEK8l.jpg

i dont know bro it looks like the second step 3 says you get a $10 discount, i dont think you get the entire upgrade for $10, so instead of paying the full $59.99 you can upgrade to the ps4 digital copy for $49.99 which isnt any better but thats what it looks like to me. oh well doesnt matter anymore though you already traded from a used '98 honda to a to 2014 bugatti
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    ecneralc wrote:
    OkSqEK8l.jpg

i dont know bro it looks like the second step 3 says you get a $10 discount, i dont think you get the entire upgrade for $10, so instead of paying the full $59.99 you can upgrade to the ps4 digital copy for $49.99 which isnt any better but thats what it looks like to me. oh well doesnt matter anymore though you already traded from a used '98 honda to a to 2014 bugatti

Nope, second step 3 says that $10,- will be taken from his PS wallet if he wants to download the game. So he only pays $10,-
  • i_em_evilhomer
    47 posts
    edited April 2014
    alright then. by the way is black flag good, does it have lasting appeal, i remember assassins creed 2 was really good until you beat it. i get that 4 has online play but only a few games master online play even with call of duty i enjoy modern warfare 1&2 the most. i also think metal gear solid 4 is a masterpiece but i could never get into the online part of it
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    alright then. by the way is black flag good, does it have lasting appeal, i remember assassins creed 2 was really good until you beat it. i get that 4 has online play but only a few games master online play even with call of duty i enjoy modern warfare 1&2 the most. i also think metal gear solid 4 is a masterpiece but i could never get into the online part of it

I began playing AC4 just last week and i am really enjoying the single player. I am more of a single player gamer myself. Ill probably check out the multiplayer one of these days but im not going to play it very long. The controls could be better ( it sometimes gets to a point where it gets really irritating ) but the overall gameplay is ver nice.

I really like the combination of being in open sea with big battles, diving, whaling etc. and the old style AC gameplay when youre on land. Also, the new character, Edward Kenway, appeals a lot more to me than Connor did. I could never really sympathize with him. Edward is a bit of a combination of Alta?r, Ezio and Connor.

If youre a AC fan i would definitely get it. And download the app as well. Pretty nice addition to the gameplay. You can send your fleet out to work for you through the app.
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited April 2014

I began playing AC4 just last week and i am really enjoying the single player. I am more of a single player gamer myself. Ill probably check out the multiplayer one of these days but im not going to play it very long. The controls could be better ( it sometimes gets to a point where it gets really irritating ) but the overall gameplay is ver nice.

I really like the combination of being in open sea with big battles, diving, whaling etc. and the old style AC gameplay when youre on land. Also, the new character, Edward Kenway, appeals a lot more to me than Connor did. I could never really sympathize with him. Edward is a bit of a combination of Alta?r, Ezio and Connor.

If youre a AC fan i would definitely get it. And download the app as well. Pretty nice addition to the gameplay. You can send your fleet out to work for you through the app.

I have the game 70% done on ps3 I just have the side stuff to complete the side stuff is pretty fun. I also still have the 60 min avaline story to do. The add-on story with the slave guy not sure how to spell his name is suppose to be good. Edward kenway I a very enjoyable character his the grandfather of Connor. The slave guy also is good friends and Edwards first mate through the game his story takes place 15 years after (I believe) you meet him in the game. Adewaih I think that's how you spell the name. It's an add-on and also available as a stand alone game. It's called assassin's creed: freedom cry. There's a new assassin's creed schedule to release December 31st 2014 called assassin's creed: unity
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!