EA Forums - Banner

Does Krustyland count towards 4500 limit?

Your Krustlyland has it's own 4500 item 'limit' as each screen is loaded separately. You may be able to go over a bit if you have a new device and good connection. Some have reported a hard limit at 7500 items.

Replies

• chippers29775
    929 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    KillaSqirl wrote:
    Your Krustlyland has it's own 4500 item 'limit' as each screen is loaded separately. You may be able to go over a bit if you have a new device and good connection. Some have reported a hard limit at 7500 items.
    What happens at the hard limit? Are we not allowed to plonk down stuff anymore?
  • jukan00
    2308 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I hope there isn't an actual limit. I'm at 5000 right now and only have half my Springfield done.
  • MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I've reached an exceeded the item limits in both. Not much happens other than warning messages here and there and on a weaker device with bad connection.. Might as well save yourself the trouble.

Each area has it's own 4500 'limit' before you get warned.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited April 2014
    KillaSqirl wrote:
    What happens at the hard limit? Are we not allowed to plonk down stuff anymore?

The more and more items you have will in the end slow you loading time down massively, plus when people try to visit your town it will either take so long to get in or the game will crash on the loading screen for them, i have one friend i havent been able to visit for almost two weeks now cos he has far too many items in his town, i run an iPhone5 which has no issues with anyone elses town nor mine!
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!