EA Forums - Banner

Breakfast in Kentucky!

2Next

Replies

• juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    My cousins are Canadian. I visited them when I was little (I'm from UK) and we had washable chalk and were drawing on their drive when one of them said "don't write on the sidewalk the American government will sue you!"

Ever since then I've been confused because why are the American government going to sue me for something I did in Canada? Am I a fugitive over there? I'm so confused! :!: :lol:

Maybe they misspoke and meant the Canadian Government.

Ah I didn't take into consideration the fact that she was pretty stupid! :wink:
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    My cousins are Canadian. I visited them when I was little (I'm from UK) and we had washable chalk and were drawing on their drive when one of them said "don't write on the sidewalk the American government will sue you!"

Ever since then I've been confused because why are the American government going to sue me for something I did in Canada? Am I a fugitive over there? I'm so confused! :!: :lol:

Maybe the US government was their version of the bogeyman? "Don't draw on the sidewalk, kids, the American government will get you! And charge you back-taxes!"
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    juliet603 wrote:

Dan Aykroyd probably talked to them.

rxm12gU.jpg?1

And told them they needed to write in both French and English or he would, have to fine them a thousand dollars Canadian, or 10 American dollars if they prefered
    Our exchange rate is 0.91 cents on your dollar. Our currencies have been around par for at least 20 years. Methinks both you and juliet's cousin are building too many preconceptions based on things that Homer Simpson says. :P
  • jimj1105
    69 posts
    edited April 2014
    Me thinks I will enjoy lighter fare for breakfast. There is a Big Boy within walking distance of my hotel. Perhaps a brisk constitutional over there is in order.
  • sandwedgeking
    2630 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    jimj1105 wrote:
    Me thinks I will enjoy lighter fare for breakfast. There is a Big Boy within walking distance of my hotel. Perhaps a brisk constitutional over there is in order.
    original.jpg
    Commander Gilmour?
    Speaking.
    Commander, this is Ritter in Sou-west Com Three. We have a potential bogey with erratic vectoring and an unorthodox entry angle.
    What are you saying, son?
    Well, it appears to be in the shape of a Big Boy.
    Good God. He's back.
    Well, in many ways, the Big Boy never left, sir. He's always offered the same high-quality meals at competitive prices.
    Shut up.
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    mwdalton wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:

Maybe the US government was their version of the bogeyman? "Don't draw on the sidewalk, kids, the American government will get you! And charge you back-taxes!"

Haha you know, maybe you're right! :lol:
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    f9WrHOi.jpg?1Mb851q5.jpg?1

That's one of my favorite That 70's Show episodes.

:lol:

What did they call bacon :lol:

You know, I don't know. I've never been to Canada and they never answered it in the show.

Oh thats a shame, was actually interested in finding out :) we need a Canadian person to answer this lol

Bacon is Bacon
    Not sure why everyone else calls something else that is kinda ham like Canadian bacon
  • jimj1105
    69 posts
    edited April 2014
    My three large breakfasts this week have given me quite a tummy ache and extended period of bathroom time.
  • katcheson8934
    104 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    jimj1105 wrote:
    Yum. Homer would be proud.

2whf0h0.jpg

looks soooooo good. Yummy.
  • jmart0031914
    281 posts
    edited April 2014
    momma mia me likey sooo much!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.