EA Forums - Banner

Whacking day!!! Success or failure

Prev1
I say success, Whacking Day events can bring out random prizes meaning they could give us almost anything us TSTO fans desire.

Replies

• juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Success! I loved Whacking Day, unfortunately I wasn't playing from the beginning so I didn't get all the prizes, but better luck this year I hope! :D
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    As long as there is no wheel to obtain prizes, it will be a success.
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited April 2014
    Success

Last years whacking day was brilliant with amazing prizes, if they go through the same kind of system that has been seen recently in events, not only will there be personal prizes, but also community prizes and if we are really lucky, a wheel with new whacking day related prizes, and if we are really really really lucky, last year's premium items for in game cash and new premium items to buy

I'm really looking forward to it :D
  • Itchem-Scratchem
    1338 posts
    edited April 2014
    But wheels mean less premium stuff, since the wheel does sought of give premium stuff for free
  • ACE19711
    1110 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    How do we know if there is going to be a whacking day this time around
    I liked the whacking day last year it was a success
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    But wheels mean less premium stuff, since the wheel does sought of give premium stuff for free

I don't care. I don't like being forced to get something I don't want and not being able to buy what I want. I think that's called communism (I'm kidding of course :lol: ) Anyways, almost all of last years prizes are now premium items. Miss Springfield and Dedrik Tatum to name a few.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited April 2014

The dreaded wheel sends a shiver through me just thinking about it lol

CjLvTuu.gif

Although the wheel is a good way of getting some free prem stuff or other items for free, the amount of people who didnt get to win everything is who i feel sorry for :( I know i was close to not winning claus co back at xmas
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Sp0iledRN
    50 posts
    edited April 2014
    A success for me this year as I found this forum and have a ton of neighbors.
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    borat_success.gif
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Yup, succes! It was fun last year.

Missed the last 2 prizes last year because of a lack of friends but that's not gonna happen again! Plus I bought the last 2 prizes later that year... :twisted: :lol:
  • vetteeater
    721 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    i really dont want to place eggs all day. I play wayyy to much during events. I did get a lot of donuts during whacking day tho
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    One shall not simply say "the game is getting worse" without being punished!
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited April 2014
    I'd say success. They will tone down the limit - or make it easier (than last year). So it should be significantly better this time around. With or without a wheel, it will be just as fun.
  • badbutttuesday
    109 posts
    edited April 2014
    I unfortunately did not start playing until after the event but looking back at the prizes its shocking. This game has not and I assume will not give prizes like that again.

hopefully there is some good stuff but i highly doubt it will be anything like that.
  • luckofthedru
    30 posts
    edited April 2014
    I hated whacking day. I want an easter update with like a egg hunt or something. I'm not a fan of snakes.
  • Igcognita
    1504 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Success !!!.
  • jcrews74
    126 posts
    edited April 2014
    One shall not simply say "the game is getting worse" without being punished!
    With only 3 new buildings in the last month it's getting worse :)
  • phoebexlois
    975 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Success!
    I also mixed out on the last 2 prizes because I only has a few neighbours!

I can't wait for it, I want to get all the prizes this time.

I wonder what prizes there will be this year, considering last year they were awesome!
  • Jedihntr
    828 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    vetteeater wrote:
    i really dont want to place eggs all day. I play wayyy to much during events. I did get a lot of donuts during whacking day tho

I said in another thread that to make another Whacking Day a complete success, the eggs can't be placed like we did last year. They should be handled like the Xmas gifts where they just fall wherever there is an open spot. It was such a pain to drop a few hundred eggs in a single town.
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Success
    Last year I had no friends but this year I found Forum plus. The active ingredient is 0.3% greed. Works wonders

Last year 9000 eggs, How I wish I got Willie's Hair shirt, but this year I'll go all the way
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!