EA Forums - Banner

Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff: Discussion

Replies

  • Igcognita
    1500 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    This event was great, even though it ended on a dull note. I was hoping for some sort of convention center building, but I"m really happy with all the items I was able to obtain. Hopefully they open the next district soon, because I have also gotten used to always having something to do in this game. Looking forward to the crossover season opener in about 2 weeks, hopefully there will be a great episode tie-in event, since the game hasn't had one.
  • lukeout007
    727 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Yeah I, along with my surplus of cash, am definitely anxious for district 9. They teased something on facebook that said it was coming soon I think. So hopefully within the next week or so maybe.
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Nitsujdark wrote:
    And the free chairs are just decorations, they don't give coins like the ones you bought, but oh well. Just odd when you have them all lined up and only three you can collect from.

    I've got six of the 7, they look cool lined up in front.

    fgCHAIRS_zps89b92e43.png

    Yeah, I love the chairs as well. Got all 7 lined up in my Comic Con area.


    <a href="https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/15190375212/&quot; ><img src="https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3912/15190375212_dc22fa7bfa.jpg&quot; ></a>

    Similarly, the trophy cases are by their vehicles in my Fab 4 HQ area. They look cool! 8)

    <a href="https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/15004074560/&quot; ><img src="https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5564/15004074560_ec84f149e5.jpg&quot; ></a>

  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Nitsujdark wrote:
    And the free chairs are just decorations, they don't give coins like the ones you bought, but oh well. Just odd when you have them all lined up and only three you can collect from.

    I've got six of the 7, they look cool lined up in front.

    fgCHAIRS_zps89b92e43.png

    Yeah, I love the chairs as well. Got all 7 lined up in my Comic Con area.


    <a href="https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/15190375212/&quot; ><img src="https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3912/15190375212_dc22fa7bfa.jpg&quot; ></a>

    Similarly, the trophy cases are by their vehicles in my Fab 4 HQ area. They look cool! 8)

    <a href="https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/15004074560/&quot; ><img src="https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5564/15004074560_ec84f149e5.jpg&quot; ></a>

    we had the same idea for the vehicles and the costumes.. nice.
  • vetteeater
    721 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    This is what I did, the buildings are spread around the town and I didn't put the free chair there at the time of the photo
    JXoHC2M.jpg
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I just unlocked Stripper Bonnie and didn't start a quest. Has anybody else unlocked her? Is there a quest line?
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    meinaz wrote:
    I just unlocked Stripper Bonnie and didn't start a quest. Has anybody else unlocked her? Is there a quest line?

    i did not receive one either.

    EDIT: I think the first quest for the new district just landed. 4 hrs for Stewie.
  • lukeout007
    727 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    meinaz wrote:
    I just unlocked Stripper Bonnie and didn't start a quest. Has anybody else unlocked her? Is there a quest line?

    i did not receive one either.

    EDIT: I think the first quest for the new district just landed. 4 hrs for Stewie.

    I was wondering that too. A time travel quest...hopefully it unlocks district 9 tonight!
  • rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I set up the chairs in front of the movie set, they look good there
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    thanks to an unfortunate 32 clam donation by yours truly, I have learned that after the 16 hour task that follows the first 4 hour task, there is an 8 hour task.
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    meinaz wrote:
    I just unlocked Stripper Bonnie and didn't start a quest. Has anybody else unlocked her? Is there a quest line?

    i did not receive one either.

    Considering getting the Stripper Bonnie outfit was part 7 of the quest, Hostess with the Mostess, it probably was the end of the quest. It seemed to have ended abruptly though. Nonetheless, Stripper Bonnie is now performing in my "entertainment" district. :wink:

    <a href="https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/15010952159/&quot; ><img src="https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3903/15010952159_29464dc9f7.jpg&quot; ></a>
  • baddazoner
    1006 posts
    edited September 2014
    can't get the damn heels to drop get 6 need 4 more and it's just not happening got everything else

    how much longer is it available?
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Don't waste clams speeding up the new Stewie tasks! It does not unlock district 9! A bunch of tasks and than nothing!
  • bluyoshi88810
    1455 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I am still working on the stripper costume and even though I don't care about Bonnie, I don't want to miss out on unlocking this. I just like collecting LE items in games.
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I am still working on the stripper costume and even though I don't care about Bonnie, I don't want to miss out on unlocking this. I just like collecting LE items in games.

    Are there time restraints for Bonnie's skin? I haven't even gotten to the part where I unlock stuff.
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    rolybert7 wrote:
    Don't waste clams speeding up the new Stewie tasks! It does not unlock district 9! A bunch of tasks and than nothing!
    That's because the next district isn't ready yet, and you just got some stuff out of the way. This means that you'll be able to get into it quicker than someone who hasn't done the prerequisite tasks. Are you REALLY that upset about this?
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Ningyo42 wrote:
    rolybert7 wrote:
    Don't waste clams speeding up the new Stewie tasks! It does not unlock district 9! A bunch of tasks and than nothing!
    That's because the next district isn't ready yet, and you just got some stuff out of the way. This means that you'll be able to get into it quicker than someone who hasn't done the prerequisite tasks. Are you REALLY that upset about this?
    Who's upset? Just letting folks know!
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Ningyo42 wrote:
    rolybert7 wrote:
    Don't waste clams speeding up the new Stewie tasks! It does not unlock district 9! A bunch of tasks and than nothing!
    That's because the next district isn't ready yet, and you just got some stuff out of the way. This means that you'll be able to get into it quicker than someone who hasn't done the prerequisite tasks. Are you REALLY that upset about this?

    As someone who accidentally lost 32 clams from that, I'd be a little happier if the new district had been unlocked, yeah.
  • lukeout007
    727 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I'm disappointed that the new district isn't unlocked yet either but I'm sure it's coming soon.

    On the upside they just posted on FB that the next update will start allowing us to sell back items and buildings for coins.
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    lukeout007 wrote:
    I'm disappointed that the new district isn't unlocked yet either but I'm sure it's coming soon.

    On the upside they just posted on FB that the next update will start allowing us to sell back items and buildings for coins.
    that actually has a downside as well. Hopefully you can't sell limited time items. I remember during whacking day I accidentally sold the coliseum during the event and had to buy it after for donuts! I love my Fab 4 headquarters and would be serious pissed if I accidentally sold it. It would be like selling the mapple store!
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.