EA Forums - Banner

Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff: Discussion

Replies

• durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    baddazoner wrote:
    can't get the damn heels to drop get 6 need 4 more and it's just not happening got everything else

how much longer is it available?

You can take your time unlocking her outfit, no time limit, thanks to TinyCo extending it past the Comic Con event. 8)
  • crow3001
    5 posts
    edited September 2014
    These headbands are taking forever to drop, at this rate I will be in district 8 by December if I am lucky
  • lukeout007
    727 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    crow3001 wrote:
    These headbands are taking forever to drop, at this rate I will be in district 8 by December if I am lucky

Those headbands were the worst for me. They took me months.
  • Igcognita
    1500 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    lukeout007 wrote:
    I'm disappointed that the new district isn't unlocked yet either but I'm sure it's coming soon.

On the upside they just posted on FB that the next update will start allowing us to sell back items and buildings for coins.

I glad this is being added, I have a lot of stuff from mystery boxes and a few buildings to get rid of.
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    and android gets the new update first.

• dhfjhvgjhvhjfg
    1067 posts
    edited September 2014
    New update with a skin for meg, a prison, and a guard house decoration. Appears to be a reusable stewie billboard that is free and back to front when you turn it. You can purchase it for clams to if you want... There's been some movement on the new district too - shouldn't be long...
  • Igcognita
    1500 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I like the way this game always has something to do. I also like the way they inform you in-game to what's next, and they add unreleased districts and characters, so you have something to look forward to.
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    New update with a skin for meg, a prison, and a guard house decoration. Appears to be a reusable stewie billboard that is free and back to front when you turn it. You can purchase it for clams to if you want... There's been some movement on the new district too - shouldn't be long...

Looking forward to Meg FINALLY getting a skin! And the new strip of land on the left means I have to redesign my town... again. :lol:
  • dhfjhvgjhvhjfg
    1067 posts
    edited September 2014

Looking forward to Meg FINALLY getting a skin! And the new strip of land on the left means I have to redesign my town... again. :lol:
    I bought all that land before the comicon event ended.

Have 2 more heels and 1 wax and I have stripper Bonnie.

Starting to wonder if and how tinyco will top the comicon event... Not that I've seen all of the family guy episodes (I have them & and they're on my list when I get time) but not sure what they'd be able to do to top it - well maybe a Star Wars/blue harvest event...
  • bluyoshi88810
    1455 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I am told I need to update the game on my Kindle but it's still showing the images from the Comic-Con event at the app store and nothing at all about updating.
  • bluyoshi88810
    1455 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    DobleDeth wrote:
    Anyone else's Felicia not have her 8hr task anymore?

yeah its gone. Fillion has a new 6 hr task though.

Which task is that exactly? On another note, it looks like they made Ron's Perlman's Frolic With Puppy task animated. I am not sure why Nathan Fillion's Ride a Unicycle task isn't animated though (since he goes into the school for it).
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited September 2014

They just released the new land. It wasn't available during Comic Con.

Looks like I'll have to push back my Egypt area into the new land. Can't really adjust my town proper too much, but restriction fuels creativity!
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    A word of caution! If you play on Android and iOS and you start the new update on Android you will not be able to play on iOS until the App Store update is released.
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    rolybert7 wrote:
    A word of caution! If you play on Android and iOS and you start the new update on Android you will not be able to play on iOS until the App Store update is released.

what App Store update?
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    rolybert7 wrote:

what App Store update?
    There is not one now but there should be one soon. It will remove the Comic con splash screen and start district 9.

Using a friends Android device I started the new district and stuff after a play store update. When I went back to my idevice later and loaded the same town it says Please upgrade a new update is available Please upgrade yada yada

when I click on the green upgrade button itg takes me to the app store. But there is no update there yet it just has open and goes back to the upgrade screen. This leads me to believe there eventually will be an app store update.

Like in the past Android gets it first and later iOS gets it.(at least that is the way it was before Comic con)
  • Nilmade
    1028 posts
    edited September 2014
    rolybert7 wrote:
    I noticed this last night :( I hope the update to be released on iOS soon because now I can only play on my phone and it crashes a lot.
  • dhfjhvgjhvhjfg
    1067 posts
    edited September 2014
    DobleDeth wrote:
    Anyone else's Felicia not have her 8hr task anymore?

yeah its gone. Fillion has a new 6 hr task though.

Which task is that exactly? On another note, it looks like they made Ron's Perlman's Frolic With Puppy task animated. I am not sure why Nathan Fillion's Ride a Unicycle task isn't animated though (since he goes into the school for it).
    I think it was the one where she has a freeze gun and she freezes herself. It's not in the list anymore...

They just released the new land. It wasn't available during Comic Con.

Looks like I'll have to push back my Egypt area into the new land. Can't really adjust my town proper too much, but restriction fuels creativity!
    was sure I bought it in the last few days of comicon as I had it all before the last update. I bought it all before the meg skin and before the popup about the new district coming.
  • Igcognita
    1500 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    rolybert7 wrote:

Took me a minute to figure this out, was looking all over the place to find out how to unlock district 9.. I'll just have to wait, don't feel like loading it up on my phone again, like I did for Joe. I prefer playing on my ipad.
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Igcognita wrote:
    rolybert7 wrote:

Took me a minute to figure this out, was looking all over the place to find out how to unlock district 9.. I'll just have to wait, don't feel like loading it up on my phone again, like I did for Joe. I prefer playing on my ipad.
    What ever you do DONT because you wont be able to play on your ipad. I cant play on my iPhone anymore (at least until they release an app store update.)

I uninstalled and re installed the app and was able to play again but as soon as I tried to load the town I play all the time it went to the upgrade screen.
  • Igcognita
    1500 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    rolybert7 wrote:
    Igcognita wrote:
    rolybert7 wrote:

What ever you do DONT because you wont be able to play on your ipad. I cant play on my iPhone anymore (at least until they release an app store update.)

I uninstalled and re installed the app and was able to play again but as soon as I tried to load the town I play all the time it went to the upgrade screen.

OK thanks for the info, I will definitely not play on my phone now. I can at least do Meg's prison tasks for now. Was getting a little anxious to start district 9, but I can wait. Thanks!!!