EA Forums - Banner

Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff: Discussion

Replies

• TheGlassHammer
    820 posts
    edited December 2014
    Also just curious. What do you guys do with all of your cars? I kind of have a parking lot section off to the side. Try to group the cars by event or type. I also have some of my character decorations over there such as Klaus and Patrick Stwearts chair.
  • isittooearly
    181 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Also just curious. What do you guys do with all of your cars? I kind of have a parking lot section off to the side. Try to group the cars by event or type. I also have some of my character decorations over there such as Klaus and Patrick Stwearts chair.

Since land gets full quickly with all the new buildings for events and such, if it doesn't pay out, it's in inventory. I usually just hide them behind a building.
  • bluyoshi88810
    1455 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Still working on getting the wrapping paper for Puppy Brian. It's taking an eternity to collect. I even bought the present store to help out.
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited December 2014

I have a valet section in my downtown area with parked cars. I have Klaus with Roger's bar and the chairs in my Comic Con area (I posted pics a few pages back).
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    EDIT: Double post
  • ACE19711
    1110 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I decided I was going to spend 100 clams in the gold box
    1st I got 250 cookies to add to the 100k I already had then box 2 Meg's car which is neat as it drives around town then I stopped. don't need any more cookies or stockings as for the tank and the manger I guess I'll have to miss them out
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    ACE19711 wrote:
    I decided I was going to spend 100 clams in the gold box
    1st I got 250 cookies to add to the 100k I already had then box 2 Meg's car which is neat as it drives around town then I stopped. don't need any more cookies or stockings as for the tank and the manger I guess I'll have to miss them out

Yeah, I like that Meg's car and the tank can move on the road. I wish it did that for all the other cars in the game knowing that it's possible to program it that way.
  • SakuraNeko08
    3519 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    There was a coming soon pop-up in the game for 2015, so looks like FGQFS should be doing their New Years event soon. I've at least finished all the tasks so everyone in my town is currently wandering around waiting to be assigned tasks.
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• ACE19711
    1110 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Looks like a new Brian suit skin Gillian and the big apple New Years eve ball
    I was wondering why my face space icon had 44/45 characters I was wondering what character was missing
  • vetteeater
    721 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I hope we have a way to cash in our extra cookies and stockings again. Also I hope another premium character goes on sale like consuela did last event. I only need buzz killington tho.
  • phoebexlois
    975 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    T3zhiYmm.jpg
    Let the battle for Jesus begin!
    I also hope we can convert stockings and cookies for other currency (they probably wouldn't do clams though :cry: ), but as long as they don't go to waste.
  • vetteeater
    721 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    T3zhiYmm.jpg
    Let the battle for Jesus begin!
    I also hope we can convert stockings and cookies for other currency (they probably wouldn't do clams though :cry: ), but as long as they don't go to waste.
    Awesome! I'll finally get Jesus in about 2 hours
  • dhfjhvgjhvhjfg
    1067 posts
    edited December 2014
    I'm at 75 snowflakes for Jesus. I don't think I would get enough in time if I waited for this yeti to go and restart - would miss out by 5 or something. I have to use continue clams to get the final yeti and enough snowflakes. Bit annoying but they're clams I got for free...
  • phoebexlois
    975 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Defeating Top Hat looks promising. I have 17 lives with 19 hours left. If it gets down to 1 or 2 lives being left, I'll use a few clams (as I have gotten about 200 free from this event) to speed up Lois, Mort and Joe just before the timer runs out. But I hope and don't have to do that, and I can keep those clams.
  • SakuraNeko08
    3519 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Too bad we can't send event currency to other players still trying to collect them. I have so many stockings and cookies that I can't do anything with.
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• 4junk3000
    6026 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I've got everything but gene, john, and Jesus. No way I can get him, I only have 7/100. Making my final attempt to get the top hat yeti.

Probably should have saved 100 earned clams but I wanted the chopper, not Paul. Ha!

I really appreciated the 100k cookie award for getting Santa! Surprise!

Fun event though. I appreciate their control over the gift boxes this time. But again, I did not get the cumulative grand prize. There's always one of the five that's impossible. Every event so far. Oh well.

Really though, talk about needing more land!

All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Gene and Paul are now voiced! 8) Still dropping off presents and bombing shoppers for the extra clams they give but got all the prizes this event (except the ones in the premium mystery boxes; only opened a couple of those and got the manger which I really wanted). Looking forward to the new year update!
  • phoebexlois
    975 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Gene and Paul are now voiced! 8) Still dropping off presents and bombing shoppers for the extra clams they give but got all the prizes this event (except the ones in the premium mystery boxes; only opened a couple of those and got the manger which I really wanted). Looking forward to the new year update!
    I'm looking forward to the new year update too, I just hope they close off the blimp quest line, as we still need to find the plutonium!
  • dhfjhvgjhvhjfg
    1067 posts
    edited December 2014
    Wish I'd thought of speeding up the individual characters attacking the yeti a bit sooner. 8 life points to go with less than 4hrs. Might have saved a few clams if I did that. I do have a slim chance of getting all 8hp but everyone has to do their max
  • phoebexlois
    975 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I have 8HP for Top Hat Yeti, with about 10-11 hours left. Looks like I'll do it if the next two battles get rid of 4HP or more.