EA Forums - Banner

Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff: Discussion

Replies

• dhfjhvgjhvhjfg
    1067 posts
    edited February 2015
    I have 5 ghosts to go for king ****. Sucks that the same job generates whistles too making it harder
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Got King **** this morning. Glad it ended up not being a race to the finish line. Also liked that he came with the Golden Peter statue - the only one I didn't have. I need 3 hats and 3 flutes for Pawtucket Pat.
  • SakuraNeko08
    3519 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I've been taking my time on King ****, so far I just need 6 more ankhs and three more ghosts. But then they put Mr. * in his coffin out (I missed getting him during Halloween) and he requires those screwdrivers too. :evil: He also disappears on Feb. 3rd at 3PM. So now I have to get 14 machetes, 3 teddy bears and unless I have to wait until I get everything for King ****, 3 screwdrivers (I currently show 5/3 when I click on his coffin, since I had gotten all of those for King ****). I know I'll get King **** before the cut off time but Mr. * I might miss out again on.
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• vetteeater
    721 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I am 2 ghosts away from King ****. Got the forklift last night so I am only 2 drops away from Pawtucket Pat.
  • Nitsujdark
    515 posts
    edited February 2015
    My Pat progress

23/25 beer can hat
    9/15 chumba wumba flute.

Stewie needs to chase off 3 more chumba wumba to finish the task chasing off 20
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Amazingly I'm going to get the flutes for Pawtucket first, unfortunately I'm not getting enough beer taps or money to earn him
  • dhfjhvgjhvhjfg
    1067 posts
    edited February 2015
    3 ghosts for king ****. Just got the last whistle for pat so I can concentrate on ghosts. 7 hats and the forklift left for pat
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Just two more flutes to unlock Pat! Almost there! :lol:
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited February 2015
    Just 1 flute neede for Pawtucket Pat and then it's the wait for the Valentines event to start
  • TheGlassHammer
    820 posts
    edited February 2015
    Unlocked George on Sunday morning and unlocked King **** this morning. I am ok with his pyramid disappearing and giving me the statue. Takes up less space and looks nice next to my Mayor West statue. Now working on District 10.
  • vetteeater
    721 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Well I got Pat, just need 1 ghost for King ****. Wish they had re released b* Stewie. Only other freemium item I missed
  • dhfjhvgjhvhjfg
    1067 posts
    edited February 2015
    I got king ****. Waiting on 4 hats and a forklift for pat
  • TheGlassHammer
    820 posts
    edited February 2015
    I am excited to see what the new event brings today.
  • bluyoshi88810
    1455 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    It could be coming any minute now (The Valentine update, that is). My app picture changed to Peter holding a heart.
  • fraudelong
    134 posts
    edited February 2015
    I have played since day one, but the 3 characters they brought back eluded me the first time because I can't play 24/7. I didn't get Jesus either. Those attack the yeti/mutant stewie/ stay puft/king **** events are impossible it seems like without premium characters.
    qfyQrJb.jpgTUq4A6A.jpgOjm5Nyd.jpg

Very frustrated. These things are not feasible without clams, especially if "uncommon" things won't drop...
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    So i had 0 clams and i log in to see i got 100 clams. Anyone else?

Did not complete any collections or anything like that.
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Wijsheid wrote:

TinyCo must have rewarded you for completing character collections that you're not aware of. :lol:

Got Pat unlocked but still rounding up Chumba Wumbas-- I need to round up 2 more. Definitely my least favorite quest in the game having to round up 20 Chumba Wumbas. :? I hope the Valentine event is much better.
  • vetteeater
    721 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Agreed, gathering items for the brewery creations has been tedious and 20 chumba wumbas seems pointless.
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Wijsheid wrote:

TinyCo must have rewarded you for completing character collections that you're not aware of. :lol:

Got Pat unlocked but still rounding up Chumba Wumbas-- I need to round up 2 more. Definitely my least favorite quest in the game having to round up 20 Chumba Wumbas. :? I hope the Valentine event is much better.

Nope, nothing like that.
  • dhfjhvgjhvhjfg
    1067 posts
    edited February 2015
    6 bubbles for the forklift, then I can get pat