EA Forums - Banner

Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff: Discussion

Replies

• gwallo
    9 posts
    edited May 2014
    help needed!

I've been playing for a few weeks and tonight tried to set up the google account thing so I can play on multiple machines (getting a new phone soon). Anyway it then started the game as if I was a new player. Is there anyway I can get back my original game? I just got meg so don't really want to start again. I haven't tried anything to fix it as I don't know where to start and don't want to make it any worse!!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • wkeeling78920
    248 posts
    edited May 2014
    I did the same thing but with Facebook, log in the accounts screen and log in as another player. That should take you too your old game. Like I said though my problem was with Facebook which I just resolved with some help from support. Please Pm me if I can help some more.
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Just unlocked level 8 task for Meg, lose weight, for 18 hours and pays out 10 coins and 10 XP. Is that a joke? If it is, poor Meg. :lol: I hope it was just a mistake.

4686e22fd772a06c698f45efc749f37f_zps0a6e58d4.jpg
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Just unlocked level 8 task for Meg, lose weight, for 18 hours and pays out 10 coins and 10 XP. Is that a joke? If it is, poor Meg. :lol: I hope it was just a mistake.

I hope it is but it doesn't surprise me that they would do that to her character in the game given the amount of crap they give to her in the show
  • MrJuanMata
    5343 posts Member
    edited May 2014

4686e22fd772a06c698f45efc749f37f_zps0a6e58d4.jpg
    :lol: either that or it's some kind of glitch, can't believe she's 10,000 I've got a lot of saving to do.. :roll:
  • doh1886
    916 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Loving the clams for completing character collections. Imagine if Tapped Out offered donuts for completing character collections. I must be due a boatload ;)
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    efin98 wrote:

I hope it is but it doesn't surprise me that they would do that to her character in the game given the amount of crap they give to her in the show

I e-mailed TinyCo about it and they said it's a mistake and they will fix it.
  • wkeeling78920
    248 posts
    edited May 2014
    Anyone know what the update today consists of.
  • MrJuanMata
    5343 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Anyone know what the update today consists of.
    You're now awarded clams for completing character and costume collections, the update won't be out for iOS until sometime early next week :-(
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    efin98 wrote:

I e-mailed TinyCo about it and they said it's a mistake and they will fix it.

Gotcha, hope they at least gave you something for finding that error...
  • dazzlerbing
    112 posts
    edited May 2014
    Thought this might be worth a post......the update that has just hit gives you bonus clams, various amounts by what I have read (5 - 350 apparently), anyway I have received 30 for updating my device, I then updated the 2nd device I play it on and got another 30 clams, sad I know but just updated the 3rd device I use and got another 30....I am off to install it on my sons and wifes devices to see if I can get some more.
  • dazzlerbing
    112 posts
    edited May 2014
    Thought this might be worth a post......the update that has just hit gives you bonus clams, various amounts by what I have read (5 - 350 apparently), anyway I have received 30 for updating my device, I then updated the 2nd device I play it on and got another 30 clams, sad I know but just updated the 3rd device I use and got another 30....I am off to install it on my sons and wifes devices to see if I can get some more.

just to save others some time....tried installing the game on other devices and no bonuses, also tried the with my ipod touch which I used to get the gold i device only content (all other devices android) and no extras there either.....happy with 90 clams though

Edit.......apparently apple update is next week, maybe more clams then
  • gwallo
    9 posts
    edited May 2014
    I did the same thing but with Facebook, log in the accounts screen and log in as another player. That should take you too your old game. Like I said though my problem was with Facebook which I just resolved with some help from support. Please Pm me if I can help some more.

I can't even find the accounts screen. the new game is just locking up on the task to unlock Chris.
  • wkeeling78920
    248 posts
    edited May 2014
    If you go through the store you can contact support only thing I can think of.
  • baddazoner
    1006 posts
    edited May 2014
    does anyone else have a issue when trying to buy a box of coins that when you get the confirm payment screen it shows up as a tank of clams (the $100 one)

wanted to clear the buy one get one free task but it won't let me buy the box
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    baddazoner wrote:
    does anyone else have a issue when trying to buy a box of coins that when you get the confirm payment screen it shows up as a tank of clams (the $100 one)

E-mail TinyCo about it. It didn't happen to me although I bought the box of coins (with the free box of clams) early on. It may be an issue after the recent update.
  • wilki1999
    3965 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    baddazoner wrote:

E-mail TinyCo about it. It didn't happen to me although I bought the box of coins (with the free box of clams) early on. It may be an issue after the recent update.
    Very true
  • Mathwall
    412 posts
    edited May 2014
    wilki1999 wrote:
    baddazoner wrote:

Very true
    I didn't have a problem with the box of coins and a box of clams offer. I got it instantly(the clams and the coins)
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Finally bought enough clams so I can get Consuela in my town!

8a94bc3709efb6d5d8037339f36bb218_zps306c029a.jpg

She's freaking hilarious! Her interactions with Peter.

7ae0e997f39e6460191c375770fb247b_zpsae15b395.jpg

1747b2a66592eaa8b7bf7eaf24218fd6_zps22417138.jpg

Her Facebook, er, Facespace posts of cats.

6e2baede2a2a3d0a8db9c7207b11c0c7_zpsfc5f4c8f.jpg

Her tasks. Ew. :lol:

c2cf0fa5d3c7ee11044e552704f656de_zpsf39c7cc7.jpg

And she shows up when there is something wrong with the connection in the game.

7b7d7898bec6e38b50950b4aefc9e527_zps6440d9d1.jpg

• rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    got another message from tinyco that the update to fix the neighbor glitch and more was submitted to apple and as soon as apple approves it it should be in the app store. They're not sure how long that is cause it's now out of their hands. I love these guys customer service, they're quick to respond and very helpful