5588 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    No. It is not.
  • IconicCharm
    224 posts
    edited December 2012
    lissarv68 wrote:
    No. It is not.

I'm not trolling I'm in my springfield right now I just made kearny dance a jig because that was a task I got
  • judasboogie
    40 posts
    edited December 2012
    Yup, I'm suddenly friendless. I only need a handful of coins before I can buy the mapple store :(
  • dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited December 2012
    I'm not trolling I'm in my springfield right now I just made kearny dance a jig because that was a task I got
    The Origin problem isn't not getting into your town, it's not seeing any friends or log-in icon.
  • mugglemum
    8 posts
    edited December 2012
    I lost all my friends right now too.
  • mavlax20
    13 posts
    edited December 2012
    My origin problem is that it logged me out, and won't let me log in at all, and opens up to the very beginning of the game. Has anyone else had this issue before?
  • SoapSuds70
    25 posts
    edited December 2012
    I'm back into my Springfield, but also still friendless. Think the Origin server(s) are still down. Hopefully back up soon as its nearing coin collection time from 42 (out of my very well chosen 100) friends...
  • Uncle_Darren811
    26 posts
    edited December 2012
    Ive got the problem aswell.
  • TaylorMcC13
    57 posts
    edited December 2012
    mavlax20 wrote:
    My origin problem is that it logged me out, and won't let me log in at all, and opens up to the very beginning of the game. Has anyone else had this issue before?

It has happened to me before and it's happening to me right now. Don't fret, it'll be back up sooner or later. Just be patient.
  • cobriendubs
    70 posts
    edited December 2012
    I'm still without the Origin login button here.
  • Thecure668
    252 posts
    edited December 2012
    I couldn't see any of my friends first, then I just couldn't get onto my town. I wanna just give up, but it's part of me now. The addictions too strong.
  • IconicCharm
    224 posts
    edited December 2012
    dromtsul wrote:
    The Origin problem isn't not getting into your town, it's not seeing any friends or log-in icon.

I should have said my problem was fixed, I couldnt get into my town
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    lissarv68 wrote:
    No. It is not.

LOL I know! That was misplaced ire, me projecting my annoyance to the world at large (the Starbucks coursing through my veins isn't helping either). I could be out spending real money shopping but instead I came home early to tap on my characters like a good little addict and found that the stupid thing is down!
  • arnoutVI
    604 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Back up 8) i hope all of you get back up
  • peachy19831
    2 posts
    edited December 2012
    Iv also lost all my friends so has my son the problem started last night when it wouldn't let me accept any new friend requests and now it won't let me add any new ones eiter can anyone help has this happened to anyone else pleas help
  • Pchorsedoc
    323 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Origin is down right now.
  • monkeyman_199059
    258 posts
    edited December 2012
    mavlax20 wrote:

I had this issue yesterday. The origin icon returned after a few hours, so I'm hoping the current issue will have a similar resolve soon.
  • dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited December 2012
    Can you change the title of the thread to avoid further confusion?
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    TSTO you are a teasing..... I can't log in and I just got a notification telling me that Fat Tony is done taking care of a problem. Really? How do you know that if I can't even see Fat Tony because the only Springfield I have is the anonymous level 1 one. They have a word for teases like you, lol.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.