EA Forums - Banner

Something weird happened

Yesterday whilst visiting neighbors, I noticed a name I never saw before. I tapped in his town, and then later, his name was removed from my neighbor's list. What the heck? Any ideas? I just tapped 3x and left, but I'm feeling uneasy.

Weird things like that have been happening lately. That's probably a symptom of the wrong town glitch, with someone else logging into your neighbor's town.

Replies

• jesslynco
    270 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I've noticed something similar since the level 39 update. With a full friend list and without deleting anyone I randomly have a few new friends. And i still have the same number of friend requests on reserve so ya, I just chalked it up to the glitches. Just thankful it's still my town!
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Something similar happened to me the other day, except possibly a little weirder. I was going through half my neighbors, and came to a town with nothing to tap. It looked vaguely familiar, but the name was one I'd never seen before. Now the weird part: there was nothing to tap because the timer to the next visit was still counting down! So I figured one of my later-in-the-alphabet neighbors had maybe changed their name, because it must have been someone I visited the previous day. But I just checked my neighbor list after seeing this thread, and that name is gone! So I have no idea what happened, there.
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Does this happen when you or he "hide" a person?

I have ask a few weeks ago a friend * markbshark

He accept but i dont see him in my townfriends, he can tab in my town but i cant tab on his???

Maybe he "hide" me in his friendslist so i cant tab him?

@markbshark: sorry bro i cant tab your sity, its not vissible :cry:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!