EA Forums - Banner

Not getting friendship points

Did you possibly hit the daily max? Maybe wait til tomorrow and see what happens?

Replies

• Godbless598
    52 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I haven't started on this newest one. I need 3000 points.
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I haven't started on this newest one. I need 3000 points.

He meant has it been 24 hrs since you visited your neighbors. You should grab a screenshot of the message, so we can see what's up.
  • stldsf1
    62 posts
    edited April 2014
    I'm having the same issue. Just got EARL and now I can't collect any new FP. 24hour just reset so I should be able to get 10 pt FP and it says I am when I collect them but they don't count. Says at max. Any suggestions?
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    You can try deleting the game and then reinstalling it. It'll take a few minutes, but it's one of the first things most people are told to try on here.
  • stldsf1
    62 posts
    edited April 2014
    sherryt07 wrote:
    You can try deleting the game and then reinstalling it. It'll take a few minutes, but it's one of the first things most people are told to try on here.

Ugh. Anything but that. I know it works but.......
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    stldsf1 wrote:
    sherryt07 wrote:

Ugh. Anything but that. I know it works but.......

You can always wait. Sooner or later they'll fix it. And the goofball isn't going anywhere.
  • mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited April 2014
    It happened to me last time. For about 2 day I was visiting my neighbors but I was maxed in FP. Afterwards everything was fine and the total was as it should have been after two days of tapping.
  • Snakeyees
    2344 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Try force stopping the app, clearing the cache, and then re launch the app
  • Godbless598
    52 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Still not working. I'm afraid ti delete it cause it says if I delete it, I will lose the data. I play on a iPad, I closed all pages, restarted it, been 4 days, and it's been 3 days or more. Helppp lol
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited April 2014
    Still not working. I'm afraid ti delete it cause it says if I delete it, I will lose the data. I play on a iPad, I closed all pages, restarted it, been 4 days, and it's been 3 days or more. Helppp lol

It's saved to origin you're not going to lose anything
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.