EA Forums - Banner

Cannot Connect to Server

I'm in the same boat. I've tried restarting, re-installing, re-installing and then restarting, and nothing works. I'm not sure there is anything we CAN do except wait and keep trying.

Replies

• jpcguy89
    6 posts
    edited December 2012
    Scratch that, reload, I'm downloading an update now. Hopefully it will fix it. Will report back after.
  • jpcguy89
    6 posts
    edited December 2012
    Lost my wifi connection while downloading the update, and now I can't get it to reload it, no matter what I do. This is insane.
  • Sands66
    12 posts
    edited December 2012
    Same here!
  • theredjacket
    526 posts
    edited December 2012
    Updated and now it says:

Playing anonymously
    If you have an Origin account, don't forget to log in

There's no login icon though, what do I do now?
  • SoapSuds70
    25 posts
    edited December 2012
    The Origin server(s) are down. That'll be why you can't log back into your Springfield. I'm able to get into the game, but can't see any friends currently. Also haven't got the Origin icon when viewing the friends area.

Hopefully it comes back up soon. Valuable coin collection time going to waste here!
  • omalley_gray
    2 posts
    edited December 2012
    Actually glad you all posted here. I had just added my Mappl store when it crashed. Was afraid it eat me. Server down I can deal with... For a while... If my store and donuts were gone I will have to hurt someone!

Level 24
  • franckg392
    8 posts
    edited December 2012
    Same thing for me. I removed the game, reinstalled, updated and was playing anonymously without the Origin icon. I haven't played for 6 weeks few days after the Halloween update because I was kicked out all the time. I dont want to re-live the same thing now...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!