EA Forums - Banner

Double Voiced characters

I get that sometimes, all depends on how quickly i am collecting from the character and then setting them a new task really, but tbf i rarely play with the sound on so dont really notice that often

Replies

• theviper79
    182 posts
    edited April 2014
    Well it happend after the "shop till you drop" quest. Never heared it before and Mostly have the sound on!
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    theviper79 wrote:
    Well it happend after the "shop till you drop" quest. Never heared it before and Mostly have the sound on!

Oh how strange i think it has been happening to me since xmas update but not 100% sure
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • maxeerg
    1010 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Life's the same, I'm moving in stereo.
    Life's the same, except for my shoes.
    Life's the same, you're shaking like tremolo.
    Life's the same, it's all inside you.

Yeah, I get that sometimes.
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I only heard it 2 or 3 times in stereo. Ive got that overlapping when i complete a task and immediatly start a new one but that are always different quotes.
  • amauthe8
    370 posts New member
    edited April 2014
    It's all about how fast you tap. Comic Book Guy is the worst with his "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh loneliness and cheeseburgers are a dangerous mix". That always overlaps cause his second thing he says is usually just a sigh. This has been in the game since it started.
  • Jax001100
    1004 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Yep, happens to me a lot if I don't have the sound off. But I've only really noticed it happening regularly since the last update.
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    amauthe8 wrote:
    It's all about how fast you tap. Comic Book Guy is the worst with his "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh loneliness and cheeseburgers are a dangerous mix". That always overlaps cause his second thing he says is usually just a sigh. This has been in the game since it started.

Yeah i get that all the time too but i dont think thats what he meant. I think he gets a double voice from just tapping one character. That shouldnt happen.... lol
  • theviper79
    182 posts
    edited April 2014
    amauthe8 wrote:

Yeah i get that all the time too but i dont think thats what he meant. I think he gets a double voice from just tapping one character. That shouldnt happen.... lol

That's correct. When starting a new task i hear two starting quotes at the same time. I play this game over 2 years now and never experienced this before.
  • jimj1105
    69 posts
    edited April 2014
    This made my night!!!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.